Any Seagull Fans from IRELAND out there

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boing!

Mum from Donegal, dad Tipp, myself from 33rd county of Kilburn.

A 2G salutes you lads (and lass)

What a joy to have discovered NSC at the same time as Yeates may be reviving a great Albion Irish tradition.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

irishseagull

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin
Northside is good for me. Only know Hanlon's on the North Circular road, which has Sky. Open to suggestions, and it would be great to get a few more out this time.

See you all then.

James.

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
London Irish said:
Boing!

Mum from Donegal, dad Tipp, myself from 33rd county of Kilburn.

A 2G salutes you lads (and lass)

What a joy to have discovered NSC at the same time as Yeates may be reviving a great Albion Irish tradition.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Unfortunately not for Yeates. We will have to try for some others

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Pubs anyone??

I'd still say myself that going for the Vaults might be a good idea - its a "Sports Bar" apparently and it is in a train station after all...

irishseagull

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin
Suits me, handy for the train. Only thing is that it's a but poncey so may have Saturday night crowd in. We could always look for a dive nearby if it's no go.

Any other takers?

irishseagull

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin
Suits me, handy for the train. Only thing is that it's a but poncey so may have Saturday night crowd in. We could always look for a dive nearby if it's no go.

Any other takers?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Time for another shameless bounce, as we're on TV again...

Who's up for a meet for the first leg?

Not the vaults this time, its a little more important to actually have sound this time...

Other than that, if we get to the finals, anyone heading over to Cardiff??

irishseagull

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin
Definitely up for Sunday at 4.

Any contact from the others? It would be great to get everyone out.

If no one else, suggest Clonsilla or Maynooth.

Do you have email for any others?

J.

irishseagull

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin
Nice one, I'll try Joe Ward, the guy who has never appeared! Try and think of a venue to select by the end of the week. And I agree, no ponce bar like the Vaults. Cheaper drink and sondon the telly a must!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports