Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any non STH received their Spurs Tickets?

VeronaSeagull

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Only asking as hoping to receive mine before Thursday as I am then away until the day of the game and won't be going home before the game.

I know I can queue up at Ticket office if they don't arrive but would rather avoid that.

MidSussexSeagull

Nov 24, 2006
When I was at the AMEX ticket office yesterday, I asked about mine which I ordered on Saturday and was told that all the Spurs tickets would be sent first class by the end of the day. Hopefully yours is one of these!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Not got mine yet.
Will be in the shop tomorrow on the way to my dear old mum's (gawd bless 'er) picking up a new shirt and will ask them if it hasn't arrived.

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
I think web booking tickets take longer. I booked 2 tickets via the web but had to phone up with an issue about 1 of them (was charged adult price for a child's tickets).

They quite happily sorted the problem out and reissued the incorrect ticket. This one has turned up whereas the ones from the original booking have not.

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
Just spoken to the club and they said I should have received it by now. They are going to look into it and see if they should send them out (again?). If I haven't received them by Friday then to give them a ring, they will reprint the ticket for collection at the ground.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Anyone still waiting for theirs? Todays post has just arrived and still nothing for me. (I ordered them online). Currently in the phone queue..

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Still waiting for mine and after today I won't be about to pick up my post. Let me know how you get on on the phone

I'm the same, as I'm away from this afternoon until the morning of the game. They said on the phone that if I don't have them before the game, then just to head to the ticket office at the ground with the reference and maybe some ID (I'll probably print off the confirmation email, always have my driving license with me anyway) and they will sort us out with duplicates

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
Got mine today luckily. Driving to Brighton tomorrow morning to help my sister move and wont get home till after the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here