Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any non STH received their Spurs Tickets?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
My post has finally turned up, and with it my Spurs ticket. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Just come through the post! Whoop whoop :d

I ordered 3 tickets online (me + BS + another brother) on Wed 20th evening.
For some time my purchase history only showed 1 ticket, with a status of PEND, so I queried it at the club shop earlier this week. They told me that the PEND status would disappear once the ticket order had been processed / printed / mailed out, but they could print them from the shop if the status was still PEND closer to the time.
The PEND status disappeared yesterday morning, and a quick call to my daughter at home this lunchtime confirms that the envelope arrived today containing all 3 tickets. YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!
:rock::albion2:
If anybody's order still shows as PEND even now, I'd recommend going to the club shop to get them to print them. If the PEND has disappeared, it looks as though you should expect them by tomorrow.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Sure this has been asked loads of times before but I assume for STH the ticket is on the smartcard?

I ordered 3 tickets online (me + BS + another brother) on Wed 20th evening.
For some time my purchase history only showed 1 ticket, with a status of PEND, so I queried it at the club shop earlier this week. They told me that the PEND status would disappear once the ticket order had been processed / printed / mailed out, but they could print them from the shop if the status was still PEND closer to the time.
The PEND status disappeared yesterday morning, and a quick call to my daughter at home this lunchtime confirms that the envelope arrived today containing all 3 tickets. YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!
:rock::albion2:
If anybody's order still shows as PEND even now, I'd recommend going to the club shop to get them to print them. If the PEND has disappeared, it looks as though you should expect them by tomorrow.

Cheers bruv, see you at Falmer station Saturday :) SEEEEAAAAAA GUUUULLLLSSSS

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Mine arrived today. Trouble is I had already left, and won't be anywhere near until I get home on Saturday night after the game. Can you park outside the AMEX on saturady morning to collect tickets ?

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Hoping mine are sitting on the hallway floor to find when i get home from work. The Mrs is on the phone to the shop now to find out. Just checked my account and the Spurs tickets dont have PEND next to them but the Donny ones do so hopefully that means they are on the way.

Why cant they just send them out when the order is placed? Cant be that hard to automate can it?!

Crouch End Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
woo-hoo. the seagull has landed. Tickets just arrived.

Why cant they just send them out when the order is placed? Cant be that hard to automate can it?!

My guess is because the club sub-contract the mail-out to a company in Burgess Hill who send the whole lot out on one day to minimalise costs and the cheapest time to do that was after it had sold out.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Would somebody be kind enough to answer my question please?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

lugsy

Sep 2, 2009
Mine arrived today looking on other threads your ticket is your travel voucher just show on the train, bus. Although some members saying that the bus companies know nothing of this idea yet.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
woo-hoo. the seagull has landed. Tickets just arrived.

My guess is because the club sub-contract the mail-out to a company in Burgess Hill who send the whole lot out on one day to minimalise costs and the cheapest time to do that was after it had sold out.

Even worse I could have just popped along and picked them up from the mailing company!

Am doing a service review at work at the moment and batching is one of the worst things you can do in customer service! It may seem cheaper but ultimately isnt when you factor in the cost of answering calls from people like us who are getting anxious! Take the booking, print the tickets, send them out all in one go then move on to the next booking. Then you have a happy fan with their tickets in plenty of time and noone calling the ticket office!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Mine arrived ages ago (Monday or so), not sure what the delay is for everyone else.

dantheman

Jul 16, 2011
Still haven't got them!! Anyone know the procedure if it doesnt turn up, ordered it Weds 20th, and the website no longer says pending, so should really be here!!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Still haven't got them!! Anyone know the procedure if it doesnt turn up, ordered it Weds 20th, and the website no longer says pending, so should really be here!!

Was in the ticket office yesterday and asked them, They said they will be posted, if you don't get them, go to the ticket office on the day.
I've not got mine yet and am hoping the arrive as if there's a problem, there's going to be a long queue.

dantheman

Jul 16, 2011
Was in the ticket office yesterday and asked them, They said they will be posted, if you don't get them, go to the ticket office on the day.
I've not got mine yet and am hoping the arrive as if there's a problem, there's going to be a long queue.

Damn! Hope they turn up tomorrow then! Dont fancy going into Brighton Saturday morning, wanting to get to the stadium early, so thats not going to help.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here