Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any chance of a little help my BHA supporting chums?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Have you not seen my lovely intro video pal?
Yes of course. Is that the sum total of your content?

I'm just saying, whatever it is you do, get lots of good stuff done, as more people will now tune in, and you don't want them leaving.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Yes of course. Is that the sum total of your content?

I'm just saying, whatever it is you do, get lots of good stuff done, as more people will now tune in, and you don't want them leaving.

I have tons of VOD's and clips on my YouTube channel and I like to think every broadcast I give the same enthusiasm and passion I always do! I've just finished a stream (work van busted = impromptu day off) and managed to be ranked 18th as a globally live streamer! :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have tons of VOD's and clips on my YouTube channel and I like to think every broadcast I give the same enthusiasm and passion I always do!
Cool.

I've just finished a stream (work van busted = impromptu day off) and managed to be ranked 18th as a globally live streamer! :)
Excellent :)

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Keep it on the front page and I'll keep voting, which I have just done, again.

Ah cheers Pogue! Here's the screen grab I took showing my 18th place on the 'live now' global ranking! image.png

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Been doing daily when I remembered, I'm back to work today so will try and remember to vote from another pc . Good luck.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I've voted every time I've seen the link, amazing how high up you are and fully deserved!

Just seen that you are rocket leagueing at the moment so had a quick watch (my son is crazy about that game) and I just wanted to point out one minor thing - the way you have your header blocks the score and timer!

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I've voted every time I've seen the link, amazing how high up you are and fully deserved!

Just seen that you are rocket leagueing at the moment so had a quick watch (my son is crazy about that game) and I just wanted to point out one minor thing - the way you have your header blocks the score and timer!

Thank you so much! And yes I was aware of the overlay being RIGHT in the way of the scores! Don't worry I'm currently updating all my overlays for my one year twitch anniversary which is this February :)

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes

Hear Hear !! Spotted that aswell.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Not a clue what I did...or why....or even what it's all about..........but I did it anyway!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here