Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any chance of a little help my BHA supporting chums?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Done - good luck pal :)

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Done. Well I THINK I have. Clicked on the Vote button and a message highlighted in light green gets displayed "YOU ARE ALLOWED TO VOTE ONLY ONCE PER DAY. COME BACK TOMORROW". Is that what's supposed to happen following a successful vote? Or is it a browser-related bug or similar. Got the same message yesterday when I voted/tried to vote and that was the first time Id tried it. Anyways, good luck! And glad to read your house situation is sorted. Nice one!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I'm not doing it for you, I'm doing it for the beard.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Done. Well I THINK I have. Clicked on the Vote button and a message highlighted in light green gets displayed "YOU ARE ALLOWED TO VOTE ONLY ONCE PER DAY. COME BACK TOMORROW". Is that what's supposed to happen following a successful vote? Or is it a browser-related bug or similar. Got the same message yesterday when I voted/tried to vote and that was the first time Id tried it. Anyways, good luck! And glad to read your house situation is sorted. Nice one!

Thanks mate. I think it registers as soon as you click on the link. Also many thanks for your kind words re housing :)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Just reminded me to do it again today

You famous yet ? (or should i leave the begging letter till next week ?)

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Just a quick update. You've now helped me reach 138th place. I'm starting to believe I can reach the top 100! Much love you guys :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here