Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Antonio Conte leaves Spurs

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Yes but only to make up the numbers, never get close to winning.
I would suggest getting to the final is pretty close to winning it.

If Brighton get to the FA Cup final again this year and say lose to Man City would you say Brighton have never been close to winning it?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
..….losing in the final is quite close tbf
Sensitive crowd though these Spursy fans.

Serial failures even with Crazy Collapsing Legged Kane and Sadistic Son (such a nice person would never try hurting anyone, yeah right), Dier (yes he is.

Horrible cheating club

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

Serial failures even with Crazy Collapsing Legged Kane and Sadistic Son (such a nice person would never try hurting anyone, yeah right), Dier (yes he is.

Horrible cheating club
Not sensitive as such, you’re just talking total waffle and got called out for it - even by your own supporters.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Horrible cheating club

I dunno man, I think hanging onto a game from 1978 is pretty sensitive....

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

If Brighton get to the FA Cup final again this year and say lose to Man City would you say Brighton have never been close to winning it?
If we get beat 7-0, then I would say yes, we didn't get that close

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
If we get beat 7-0, then I would say yes, we didn't get that close
Hopefully that doesn’t happen but we will agree to disagree on that one.

I think coming 2nd in a tournament that involved over 700 clubs is very close to winning it!

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I do like to indulge in a bit of Spurs bashing, but this is absolutely spot-on and to argue otherwise is just plain stupid.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
On a BBC poll, twice as many votes for Thomas Frank than RDZ. There is no helping some people.
What a load of shit that poll is.

There is no way in the world tight-arse Levy would pay RDZ’s buy-out even if our brilliant manager wanted to leave.

Also - why mention Frank & RDZ as options but not Howe at Newcastle? I bet he has a cheaper buy-out than our amazing gaffer.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Little bit worrying that they're waiting until the summer given that Nagelsmann and Pochettino are already available

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Little bit worrying that they're waiting until the summer given that Nagelsmann and Pochettino are already available
Depends if Nagelsmann is actually available or if he can’t work until the summer due to compensation.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I dunno man, I think hanging onto a game from 1978 is pretty sensitive....
Not really just never liked Spurs and also their fans caused us to watch our team through bars for seasons because they are arseholes

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
@Paxton Dazo So you laugh at it.............
https://thegoldstonewrap.com/2014/04/12/perimeter-fencing-goes-up-at-the-goldstone/

Says all we need to know about Spurs and their fans
Funny how you comment on a reaction but still haven’t answered my question about Brighton potentially finishing FA Cup runners up. Post #81 for reference.

You’ve also brought up 1978 in the same sentence as denying you’re still a little fragile about 1978.

Made yourself look a bit of a Moby here I’m afraid.

Would also suggest sticking to BT Sport next season for Brightons European away matches if watching football behind bars isn’t your thing - very common in Eastern Europe.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Funny how you comment on a reaction but still haven’t answered my question about Brighton potentially finishing FA Cup runners up. Post #81 for reference.

You’ve also brought up 1978 in the same sentence as denying you’re still a little fragile about 1978.

Made yourself look a bit of a Moby here I’m afraid.

Would also suggest sticking to BT Sport next season for Brightons European away matches if watching football behind bars isn’t your thing - very common in Eastern Europe.
Don't need to comment back tbh.

No Moby here

Just a real fan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here