Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anthony Knockaert

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I wonder how AK will get on under Neil Warnock - in theory, I think it could work really well. Warnock is a very basic tactician and will just tell his team to get the ball to Knockaert and let him work his magic, or however much he still has left in him.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I wonder how AK will get on under Neil Warnock - in theory, I think it could work really well. Warnock is a very basic tactician and will just tell his team to get the ball to Knockaert and let him work his magic, or however much he still has left in him.

I was having the same thought yesterday. I recently listened to an interview with Warnock where he talking about his love of wingers and how he loves to manage really good ones. In AK, he's got one of the best ones the Championship has seen. If he can get AK anywhere near firing, Hudds should be absolutely fine.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I was having the same thought yesterday. I recently listened to an interview with Warnock where he talking about his love of wingers and how he loves to manage really good ones. In AK, he's got one of the best ones the Championship has seen. If he can get AK anywhere near firing, Hudds should be absolutely fine.
He’s 31 now and his best performances seem an age ago. I hope he still has something in him.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
He’s 31 now and his best performances seem an age ago. I hope he still has something in him.
Very much my worry too, yes he WAS one of the best wingers in the Championship, but that was heading towards ten years ago now, and an awful lot of water has gone under the bridge since then, both in Knocky's personal life and on the pitch.

Can he recreate past glories? l'm not so sure, but l guess if anyone can put the fire back in his belly then Neil Warnock is the man.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
I still have hope for him. when given the space he gets in the championship, he oozez creativity, especially if he feels important to the team.

all about how they manage him. maybe as his pace goes he could move deeper, like pablo hernandez did?

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Screenshot_20230901_232932_X.jpg

Knocky is a Premier League footballer again!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
On Instagram, the photo of him signing for his new club featured his son, who I think has been living in France for a few years so it must have been tough being away from him. Probably a big factor in his recent troubles.
His marriage split up when he was with us, and his wife returned to France, taking their son with her.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here