Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Unsurprisingly the article is not written by Naylor. One of the most momentous days in our club’s history and absolutely nothing at all from our club writer.
Oh FFS these pathetic little digs at some bloke who writes stuff about football. Fine. You don't like him. We get it. Most of us do not care one little bit. But every frikin time his name is mentioned some sad sack keyboard warrior has to pop up with some mealy mouthed whine about him. Seriously. I have no opinion for or against him but I do find the snide remarks annoying. Kindly stop. Or if you feel you cannot, maybe start a separate thread where anyone interested can take a swipe? Then the rest of us can enjoy this mental occasion in peace.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I ride past Reading's training ground when I am on my way to Sainsburys on my Monkey bike. I not sure Reading players can be called superstars (I am looking at you Andy Carroll) but one of the silly buggers pulled out in front of me, luckly the Monkey has ABS and a crash avoided.
Sky Sports have just said he has quit Reading 😂 @ozzygull

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Oh FFS these pathetic little digs at some bloke who writes stuff about football. Fine. You don't like him. We get it. Most of us do not care one little bit. But every frikin time his name is mentioned some sad sack keyboard warrior has to pop up with some mealy mouthed whine about him. Seriously. I have no opinion for or against him but I do find the snide remarks annoying. Kindly stop. Or if you feel you cannot, maybe start a separate thread where anyone interested can take a swipe? Then the rest of us can enjoy this mental occasion in peace.
Calm down bellend. Angry and confused.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I can confirm he did not arrive in the blacked out range rovers. Not sure where that came from. I can confirm or deny more than that, but I won’t! I am however in a VERY good mood this evening! 😏
Not much to confirm everyone doesn’t know though surely..!?

scwiffy

Jun 24, 2011
I don’t think that would be close to our best option. I’d think

——————— Ferguson ———————
Mitoma ———- — Fati ————- March

The best thing is we would then have Welbs, Pedro and Adingra on the bench (and Lallana hopefully). Really strong.

No I think he’s coming in cover us, it’ll be

Pervis/Fati - Dunk - Igor/JVH - Milner/Velt

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I agree - its really weird. People are odd. He's fine, he's a journalist who tows the club line mostly. If you don't like him, stop banging on about it on every thread.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not a chance.

Wooah, someone's smoking strong stuff

£200k a week? Ha ha!

(Shame because the Bad Manners song would have been great fun).

I know it’s all a load of bolleux but this translation from the source did make me laugh…..

“The English team, which started the Premier League strongly, has already contacted the footballer's entourage and has pulled the necessary strings to begin to seduce Ansu Fati, who keeps on the table the proposals already advanced by Chelsea's MD , Tottenham and Borussia Dortmund. Roberto de Zerbi, Brighton coach, is in love with Ansu Fati and when he saw that the Spanish striker was on the market he did not hesitate to ask for his incorporation. At the very least, try. Ansu, for his part, is considering the English offer and puts it at the same level as those mentioned above.”

Sorry chaps but couldn’t help read through the first few pages again 😉

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
When I had a brief spell working in Lancing back in 1995, our lunchtime was usually either a cheap pint and food in the Merry Monk or we would take a late lunch and go into the car auctions for a bacon bap and a cuppa. I have a feeling that things may be different for our Footballers.
Yeh there all veggans so it will be an eg bap

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
UPDATE: Quick report that Ansu Fati's number might NOT be 20, but I think it works well 😏
More Developments - Craig had to "beg him to do it" [referring to making the staff member hold the shirt]

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think someone mentioned earlier that when it comes to speculation, one of the other Athletic staff writers usually covers it, so that the journos with close links to clubs do not upset their sources.

makes sense to me. not a Naylor fan or critic but seems a fair assumption.

Since the Caicedo saga in January, I’ve warmed to Naylor. He only passes on real Albion transfer news (which might p off those disparately wanting their gossip fix) and he fought our cause.

There are so few reliable transfer sources these days ….. Naylor, Ornstein, Reddy, Crook. The others are either complete liars or scattergun merchants mentioning every possible baseless rumour over a window so they can later claim “As I first said back in May” :wanker:

scoobiewhite

Jan 29, 2012
Albourne / Brighton
This is the most surreal signing ever , just when i thought nothing would beat seeing vicante gracing the championship now the Albion pull this out of the bag
Totally and Utterly.

I laughed out loud when I saw the first report. I thought 'we have hit peak nonsense here'.

Thing is, he might be the messiah, he might be a very naughty boy (sorry for the Monty Python ref but Im old). Right now though, that doesn't matter, its drama, its fairytale stuff. If it was in a film you'd say 'alright, I was prepared to suspend my disbelief to a point but dont take the p***'.

But it might just happen, down here in the shire, by the sea, in a place that football once forgot.

magic :)

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Because Buonaotte is now miles off regular minutes and could do with playing more for his development?
Yes - but for context worth acknowledging that RDZ and Buonanotte clocked that and both decided nonetheless he’d be better off staying and fighting for his place.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
someone in the shop is getting sacked tomorrow
Was gonna say when you said this it could just be a fan and the bloke from the shop holding it up for a pic!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here