[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'd hope he's in a decent car, there's a real likelihood of breaking down in a Range Rover and missing appointments.

What happened to the works Skoda?
Last seen stacking it on a Polish motorway having been hijacked by a certain Mr Mazepin trying to avoid conscription

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
If so, they’ve changed it. Still says £260,000 on the version of the story I’m seeing. Not sure how you can be so certain about £200k unless you negotiated his contract. Either way, I imagine that includes a large chunk of bonuses we won’t be getting involved with so it’ll be a bearable figure for a season.
Honestly, does anyone really care about these guesses -- the simple fact is we don't know all the details of the proposed package. Must admit for me this is the very least interesting bit on a day like today.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Did they take pics to prove they’re there or did they forget as many seem to… 🤪
I was at the training ground when two black range rovers arrived my first thought was that’s got to be him however both had young female players on board
I had to leave just after so sightings could have been totally unconnected

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Honestly, does anyone really care about these guesses -- the simple fact is we don't know all the details of the proposed package. Must admit for me this is the very least interesting bit on a day like today.
Bang on. I think we’ve had enough of fees, wages, release clauses and sell on percentages for one summer - lets just enjoy the purity of football and leave the finances to those in charge who really know what’s involved.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I'm with you. That's pretty much what I was pointing out. We don't know but it won't be a bad deal.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I thought footballers got driven around in those posh Mercedes people carriers these days, not Land Rovers.
black range rovers my friend.
Land Rovers are for farmers or to take the children to school in posh villages.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Part of me still finds it hilarious that these superstars go to work in LANCING every day 😂
I ride past Reading's training ground when I am on my way to Sainsburys on my Monkey bike. I not sure Reading players can be called superstars (I am looking at you Andy Carroll) but one of the silly buggers pulled out in front of me, luckly the Monkey has ABS and a crash avoided.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Their house has about 7 security cameras, so they’re presumably a paranoid loon, a drug dealer or both. You’re welcome to go and suggest home improvements but I most certainly am not.
It’s also covered in signs informing you that you are on cctv 24 hours a day

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
As you say there are going to be a lot of variations though I hope some combinations e.g. Wellbeck and Ferguson are not repeated, same with Gross (who you missed out from the list) and Lalana. Incredible options up front but we need some better cover at the back.
This was the front 4 that absolutely destroyed Klopp’s Liverpool in what I believe was our best performance ever:

———————-Ferguson——————-
Mitoma————-Lallana————March

But is this combo even better?

———————-Welbeck——————-
Fati——————Pedro——-—-Adingra

And in the future, we have Buonanotte and Enciso to come in with Groß & Dahoud able to play No.10.

Europa League success……..here we come!

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
This was the front 4 that absolutely destroyed Klopp’s Liverpool in what I believe was our best performance ever:

———————-Ferguson——————-
Mitoma————-Lallana————March

But is this combo even better?

———————-Welbeck——————-
Fati——————Pedro——-—-Adingra

And in the future, we have Buonanotte and Enciso to come in with Groß & Dahoud able to play No.10.

Europa League success……..here we come!
I don’t think that would be close to our best option. I’d think

——————— Ferguson ———————
Mitoma ———- — Fati ————- March

The best thing is we would then have Welbs, Pedro and Adingra on the bench (and Lallana hopefully). Really strong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports