Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Absolutely this. We’re not going to pass up the opportunity to have one of the most talented players in world football because we might not have him in a year.

If he can move past his injury issues, we’re talking about a player with elite potential. Madness.
We are actually talking about a player who even last year had moments as a genuine elite player.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Interesting video from six months ago on the injury situation

This is well worth a watch to gain an understanding of what we might be getting. He once was a star at Barca but given his injuries, and what his body would have to endure, I doubt he'll be starting every game for us. Used in rotation with Pedro maybe. Took part in 51 games last season, mostly from the bench, so hopefully he's over the injuries but would be unwise to just pummel him with game time.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You've never heard of him? Ffs! This guy has literally been touted as the next Messi. Nine caps for Spain already, 22 league goals for Barca, Champions League experience, in the Spain WC side and only 20.

An actual Spanish international, not a fake one like Sanchez as well 😂

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
This would be quite a coup.

He played 36 times for Barcelona last season, a Barcelona that won La Liga. He also scored 10 goals in all competitions in the process and wears the number 10 shirt vacated by Messi. At 20 years old they must have had real high hopes for him and he clearly has absolute BAGS of potential. I haven't really seen loads of him but then I don't watch loads of La Liga.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
IMG_9650.jpeg

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
This would be quite a coup.

He played 36 times for Barcelona last season, a Barcelona that won La Liga. He also scored 10 goals in all competitions in the process and wears the number 10 shirt vacated by Messi. At 20 years old they must have had real high hopes for him and he clearly has absolute BAGS of potential. I haven't really seen loads of him but then I don't watch loads of La Liga.
He’s a player who’s every bit as good as his YouTube highlights reels

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Sorry, but WHAT THE F*** is going on? 😲
RDZ is going on.

I hope to fc..k we are bending over backwards to keep literally the hottest young manager in European football - if you were a young talent, wouldn’t you want him as your manager? - I bloody would and would happily postpone becoming a loan target or bench target for a Big Club for the privilege …

:dezerbi:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here