[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
From Ornstein "The proposed deal for Fati to join Brighton is a straight loan without an option of obligation to buy at the end of the season."

Don't get too attached, just enjoy it

Edit: actually that says no obligation to buy, perhaps there could be an option? Unless he meant to say no option OR obligation

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
March, Mitoma, Ferguson, JP, Welbeck, Adingra, Julio, Fati.
That is insane.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Even getting him here for a season on loan would be seriously special.

I appreciate what you say about our strategy, but this would be an insane opportunity to pass up.
Absolutely this. We’re not going to pass up the opportunity to have one of the most talented players in world football because we might not have him in a year.

If he can move past his injury issues, we’re talking about a player with elite potential. Madness.

Never heard of him and I don't like loans. Would rather have Gallagher than some fati Barca reject.
If you read and understand how good he is, this is a much better signing than overrated Gallagher. I had never heard of him until now, as I don't watch European football. But from what I've seen and read, he could be a HUGE signing for us, loan or not.

Jul 7, 2003
Just been mentioned on Sky Sports News. They say he is due to travel tomorrow.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Naylors retweeted it.

As long as he isn’t to put off when he has to drive through Lancing we’re good ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports