Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Must be my lucky night...the Mrs heard me shout 'Come on Fati' in the lounge and once I managed the stairs and opened the bedroom doors to tell her the good news, the lights were off and the candles were lit. So I did what any good man would do....SHUT THE DOOR AND RAN DOWNSTAIRS TO WATCH THE CUP DRAW!!!
just nearly died laughing

Gus Poyet looking at this and thinking I had to sign Chris Holroyd

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Are we looking at loan to buy or just a season long loan.
As much as he's clearly a great player, will we have another loan player we fall in love with for a year and then wave goodbye.
Is this part of our long term strategy, I'm not so sure 🤔

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
As much as he's clearly a great player, will we have another loan player we fall in love with for a year and then wave goodbye.
Even getting him here for a season on loan would be seriously special.

I appreciate what you say about our strategy, but this would be an insane opportunity to pass up.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Don’t care, opportunities like this will not come around very often. It’s a no brainer.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
The weird thing is he was a) a left winger and b) is transitioning more into an inside forward who takes up exactly the same positions as JP. Will be very, very interesting to see how we use him.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Let's see.

Don't believe these players know who de zerbi is, that's for sure.
… they know because their coaches and agents know - RDZ was the deciding factor for Baleba choosing Brighton - RDZ had a pretty good European reputation after his work with Serie A, Sassuolo solidified with Champions League competitors, Shaktar Donetsk - RDZs style of football was already well known before we signed him - he didnt just invent it at the Amex. 😉

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here