[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
lands in 22 mins
so land at 3:20ish taxi to end of runway, undo seatbelt early, stand up waiting for the stairs and then the doors to open, about 3:35pm
Walk to check in and go through immigration 3.42pm, hand shakes and a few cautious jokes about the weather (best to get him humoured up about that pretty quick) and walk to the Lada Limo about 3.55pm, currently a 1hour 9min drive to Lancing, so should turn into Marsh Barn Lane around 5:04pm
I leave work in Lancing, South Street at 5:02pm there is a good chance I may see him as I que for the Manor roundabout to head home back to Brighton.

I will keep you informed if I see him., or a rather swish looking Limo on the A27 heading to Lancing, if he is running a bit late.

Anyone else on lookout duties ?

Oh, my guess announcement tonight at 8:30pm ready for the draw tomorrow

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
He's just heading for Folkstone

flite.PNG

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
made landfall between Folkstone and Dover

flite 2.PNG

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
so land at 3:20ish taxi to end of runway, undo seatbelt early, stand up waiting for the stairs and then the doors to open, about 3:35pm
Walk to check in and go through immigration 3.42pm, hand shakes and a few cautious jokes about the weather (best to get him humoured up about that pretty quick) and walk to the Lada Limo about 3.55pm, currently a 1hour 9min drive to Lancing, so should turn into Marsh Barn Lane around 5:04pm
I leave work in Lancing, South Street at 5:02pm there is a good chance I may see him as I que for the Manor roundabout to head home back to Brighton.

I will keep you informed if I see him., or a rather swish looking Limo on the A27 heading to Lancing, if he is running a bit late.

Anyone else on lookout duties ?

Oh, my guess announcement tonight at 8:30pm ready for the draw tomorrow
I live in Mash Barn, finish work at 5. If I walk home then I’ll be there about 5:25. I can do a quick 5 minute stint.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is this guy definitely on this plane which I’ve wasted 2 hours tracking?
Well hopefully at least one Albion fan has bothered to go to the airport with a decent camera

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports