Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another goalkeeper? [Ali Al-Habsi]

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Looked competent, not sure Stockdale would have parried that early shot behind!Fine margins!, but these are the differance!

Pete64

Aug 6, 2014
I know a fair bit about Philippine football having lived there for 3 years and been married to a Filipina for 31 years, I am quite surprised that Chicksen has not broken into the Philippine football team yet,
I know they are trying to produce local talent but that takes many many years.. some local ( in Philippines) dont like foreign based players...
Also Adam Chicksen was adopted from Philippines as a toddler ( I think)....so maybe for some strange reason because he was legally adopted here he wont be considered...If anyone knows Adam please ask him..

Of course we had Christopher Greatwich a few years ago and now he is one of the 'stars' in the United Football league ( Philippines)

That information re chicksen is very much in correct. As an Mkdons-Chico fan can tell you he was born in mk at mk hospital....British. Pete64

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
That information re chicksen is very much in correct. As an Mkdons-Chico fan can tell you he was born in mk at mk hospital....British. Pete64

Thanks for that ...Must be all website entries about him are wrong..Including the Philippines Football Federation?
Im guessing one website entry is copied by a lot more...?

He must have a Filipino mum or dad ?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here