Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Англия против Бельгии (England vs Belgium)

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Courtois.....hmmm

de-gaulle.jpg Cort.jpg

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Vardy is tiny.

Tonight's tactic of crosses or long high balls to Vardy is naive at best, possibly incredibly dumb.

:wanker: Tyldesley getting excited about us topping the group (thereby having a much harder route).

It's not just me then! Lofty-Cheeks wearing clogs isn't helping either. You can take the man out of Palace, but...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Sorry for a silly question.

For the 'Stephens our midfielder' song, what do England fans sing?

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
A poor man's Lukaku.

The body shape and strength of a cruiserweight, but that's where the similarity ends.

Poor first touch.

That's what happens to players who have spent time playing for palace. It ruins them.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Would you replace him with Wellbeck?

He would suit better the way we are playing, its pointless putting long crosses into Vardy. Or we could stop doing that and try and play him through the channels but we dont really have the midfield quality to do that.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
See Gareth Bale's at the WC....in the HT ads...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
In our next game/s I hope we don't see Loftus-Cheek, Jones and Dier.

Even Spurs fan Jenas said that Dier lacks mobility and any pace. This enables unmarked opponents to fizz in shots from 25 yards, as in the first half. With the briiliant players still left in the tournament, with Dier that will be badly punished.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Eight changes to the team, nobody wanting to get booked or injured, so are you really surprised?

As opposed to Belgium, who have achieved objective number one by racking up two cheap bookings and ensuring a draw will get them what they want. i.e Columbia followed by Sweden/Switzerland.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
In our next game/s I hope we don't see Loftus-Cheek, Jones and Dier.

Even Spurs fan Jenas said that Dier lacks mobility and any pace. This enables unmarked opponents to fizz in shots from 25 yards, as in the first half. With the briiliant players still left in the tournament, with Dier that will be badly punished.
EDIT - Lee Dixon just said exactly this.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
AAAAAAAHHHHH!! Stupid TV Pundits! Re: Cahill's goal line clearance after Pickford let it go..."If it was in, I'm sure VAR would have intervened..."

NO! Goal Line Tech. would have. VAR is completely different. Why don't they know this by now? Even a Paraguayan ref knows the difference.

Barber OUT! :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here