Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Англия против Бельгии (England vs Belgium)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
He may've curled in the likely winner, but a fellow client of his barber is obviously this fellow:

ef5d636d-ac8b-43f8-9c45-8d4d8be70950.jpg

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Okay, I've never rated him, he often got turned inside out during internationals, similarly to Tony Adams, Van Basten styleeee
Rio Ferdinand was always my favourite, shame he never got the chance to play to his ability.
I'm quoting what he said, when asked by Sheared or Lineker, during England's last game.

Tony Adams was a young defender vs one of the best strikers that ever lived Van Basten he then got dropped for absolute shit defenders. Lets not repeat the stupidity. Ferdinand got caught forward vs that Brazil game and got off scot free for any criticism.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
We've put in a good old fashioned stink the place out performance.

Welcome back England, we've missed you!

old-man-holding-nose-myfnf.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Pickford is doing his best to make sure we lose, parrying everything he can straight back out and scrabbling around on the ground like a blind man looking for the ball :smile:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
By not trying in this game we have increased the pressure on the squad 10 folds.

We will now be expected to reach the Semi final.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Decision making and execution, whilst under zero pressure = 0 out of 10 tonight.

Summed up by pathetic Loftus-Cheek cross.

And Welbeck joke of an attempt.

Yes and their goal was so poor by Rose.

All this it doesn’t matter is bullshit. We are just as capable of losing to Colombia and Sweden/Switzerland as we are Japan and Brazil.

Win every game for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Yes and their goal was so poor by Rose.

All this it doesn’t matter is bullshit. We are just as capable of losing to Colombia and Sweden/Switzerland as we are Japan and Brazil.

Win every game for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I hate games against Sweden - we always seem to play badly and frustratingly.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Fantastic! That one's going to go down in history.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Belgium 2nd XI hit shots on target with venom.

Best team in the group. Have been a force in world football for many years now.

England are a work in progress, with some poor back up players (Dier, Loftus, Delph, Jones, Welbeck).

Agree this is thier I hate to say it "golden generation" its now or never for them. They can beat any team and have a decent chance of winning it this year. It really doesnt matter to them which half of the draw they are in because they are aiming to win it. England have a lot of work and a few more hopefully of our successful youngsters to come in for the next one, then the pressure will be on us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here