Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andone

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Got you. Sounded like you meant 15-18 million was what we paid.

Lol, I thought the same. I was thinking, bloody hell,I thought he was a lot less. :facepalm:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
He was another that we were after for a while but got him cheap (the 5-6 million) for a reason I forget.

THAT goal against Palace and signing Le petit shitehouse the season after him meant I was so excited about the Albion forward line kicking the shit out of poncey Premier league Centre backs (I'm looking at you, David Luiz), but it was never to be, and I'm still not sure why :shrug:

Big disappointment, particularly because he was leagues above Locadia :(

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Can he play LB? :moo:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And to think we almost paid £20m for him. He was far better than Locadia tthat was obvious.

You just reminded me of Buncy on Fighting Talk (radio 5) claiming "30 years of almost unblemished heterosexuality". Almost is a dangerous concept. I am up to 100% certain of that. :lolol:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
He was another that we were after for a while but got him cheap (the 5-6 million) for a reason I forget.

We got him cheaper as his release clause was reduced when Deportivo were relegated from La Liga. We’d agreed or were trying to agree a deal to sign him the previous summer for around £20 million but they pulled out of the deal when there was a problem signing his replacement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here