And we allow the shame of Das Reich to pollute this site

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goat lung

Jan 27, 2013
Is he banned or away or something as by now I thought he would have replied, I assume das is a he

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
If somebody attempted to register with the username "Ian Huntley" or "Russell Bishop" people would rightly most likely find that wrong.

Similarly Das Reich's username is wrong.

We have debated the validity of his using deliberately this provocative username,I know the history thank you and my reason for re-starting this debate is the fact that Germany is at last attempting to bring justice to the surviving murderers.
But to glorify for pathetic shock-jock tactics murderous scum is a step beyond humanity.
My recollection is that the debate about this username pre-dates the current version of NSC.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
We have debated the validity of his using deliberately this provocative username,I know the history thank you and my reason for re-starting this debate is the fact that Germany is at last attempting to bring justice to the surviving murderers.
But to glorify for pathetic shock-jock tactics murderous scum is a step beyond humanity.

Yes but why get upset over a username and yes let's hope justice is delivered

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Yes was agreeing with you but my point why bring it up now because it was in the mirror this morning. If people feel so strongly why not object before and I don't know him either

Because that's what happens in life of course; something happens, like a newspaper article, and so attention is drawn to it and people react.

Waffen SS

Feb 2, 2013
Well done dick head, registered today with that username after reading this thread did we? ....................what a cock of the highest order!
What is wrong with my username? You'd be surprised at the support on here. Not all Albion fans are bleeding heart lefty hypocrites who talk a good game but secretly rue the problems with non-English speaking kids at Herbie and Minty's primary school...

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
What is wrong with my username? You'd be surprised at the support on here. Not all Albion fans are bleeding heart lefty hypocrites who talk a good game but secretly rue the problems with non-English speaking kids at Herbie and Minty's primary school...

So you are saying you would support a Nazi regime??? Grow up little boy.

You seem to know a lot about your fellow posters on NSC. Quite remarkable for someone who is so new to the site.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Luckily we live in a democracy where people have human rights like freedom of speech.

That's not completely true if you can get arrested for typing on facebook.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Well done dick head, registered today with that username after reading this thread did we? ....................what a cock of the highest order!

You are also not very bright. No-one is suggesting that we have an SS panzer division posting on NSC.

What people are suggesting is that for the Mods to allow Das Reich the freedom to make his very stupid point is, at best, a serious misjudgment.

You don't say !!

I was being sarcastic !!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Chelski troll.....

abc

Jan 6, 2007

You have tried to be clever and funny but actually your attempt just presents you as an ignorant twat

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
According to NSC rules, you are not allowed to start threads about other NSC users.

Ban ???

Did you want to be a bus monitor when you were younger?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Unfortunately I did find the "new poster's" username mildly amusing.

Likewise.

I was also amused by his 'luckily we live in a democracy' line, although the irony of it might be lost on Waffen SS.

Waffen SS

Feb 2, 2013
You don't say !!

I was being sarcastic !!
Too clever for me - most people (even with a fairly sensitive radar for "game-playing") would have read your post as a contribution supporting the view that usernames don't matter.

I am aware that my Waffen SS cover is pretty thin and pointless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports