Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Amsterdam meet up

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
Beer, booth wank, beer, spliff, prostituite, beer, fight, game, beer, fight, beer, bed.

All this in the company of like minded individuals who haven’t mentally grown up since we first met each other at a Brighton game many moons ago.

el punal

Beer, booth wank, beer, spliff, prostituite, beer, fight, game, beer, fight, beer, bed.

All this in the company of like minded individuals who haven’t mentally grown up since we first met each other at a Brighton game many moons ago.
“And here are the nominations for supporter of the year competition - representing Brighton and Hove Albion . . . ”

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Beer, booth wank, beer, spliff, prostitute, beer, fight, game, beer, fight, beer, bed.
That has the potential to be a classic TripAdvisor review of your journey to the Dam.... Quality chuckleworthy prose... who said the English language is dead.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
For the spurs game the official advice was avoid rembrandsplein as that’s where a lot of Ajax fans drink .

Personally not worried . That place is miles better than dam square
A friend said to me this morning to avoid that place. He was there when Spurs beat Ajax and said that gangs of Ajax fans were looking for Spurs fans in the bars there after the game.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth

I’m going for a strong backbone of beer through the middle, spliff out the back, keep Prostitute in the wings, a fight in the centre, a wank centre forward to keep tradition.
Keep a couple of beers on the bench just in case.

Beer
Spliff. Beer. Booth.
Prostitute. Fight. Beer. Game
Bed Game.
Wank

Subs: Beer, Beer, Beer

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
A friend said to me this morning to avoid that place. He was there when Spurs beat Ajax and said that gangs of Ajax fans were looking for Spurs fans in the bars there after the game.
I was told that before the game it's fine and friendly..... obviously late after the game may be a different proposition anywhere in the central entertainment areas....

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I’m going for a strong backbone of beer through the middle, spliff out the back, keep Prostitute in the wings, a fight in the centre, a wank centre forward to keep tradition.

Beer
Spliff. Beer. Booth.
Bed Game.
Wank

Aren’t you reaching a bit? A booth a brass and a tug all in the same day 🤣

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Aren’t you reaching a bit? A booth a brass and a tug all in the same day 🤣
Holy smoke, this thread is manna from heaven for the headline writers of this world...... "A Booth, a Brass and a Tug.... a day in the life of an intrepid Albion supporter" ..... Brighton Bard will have a field day with this material.

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023

Beer
Spliff. Beer. Booth.
Bed Game.
Wank

If you change wank for beer, I think you’re pretty strong all round there 👍🏻

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017

Beer
Spliff. Beer. Booth.
Bed Game.
Wank

I reckon that too much beer will make Wank lane unlikely performer

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Marseille was the most momentous away game in our history and this one isn’t likely to top it! It will always be our first away day in Europe.
The memories of that trip, match and atmosphere will live with me forever. Not sure it can be beaten unless we spank Ajax. Looking forward to seeing how the atmosphere compares for this one.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here