Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex U16's Season Ticket Update

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
That actually answers TWO questions that affected me personally, so thanks for taking the time to share.

Just one thing - did they tell you how the forms work? The pack includes four forms - if three go to your +3s, how do you go about applying for your kid's tickets? WIll they provide extra forms at the presentation??

mmm good point but sorry didn't think of asking that! They did tell me that the kids won't get a privilege pack with their own forms in and I have double checked that my 2 are definitely booked on the same presentation as me even though they won't have a card of their own. This all goes against the letter in the pack which states you need to bring a completed form with you for each ST and you can only buy 4 ST's per privilege card, so I'll try and find out to be 100% certain.

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I have the least luck when it comes to these sort of things. I'm 17 had a season ticket for 9 years this season, in the priority 1 yet my 2 mates and brother are in priority 4. I emailed the club as I didn't get a pack, they replied saying I had to be 18 for a pack. In this thread it made out that it was U16's not a clue how I will be able to sit with the other 3 as I was going to use the +3's for my priority.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
mmm good point but sorry didn't think of asking that! They did tell me that the kids won't get a privilege pack with their own forms in and I have double checked that my 2 are definitely booked on the same presentation as me even though they won't have a card of their own. This all goes against the letter in the pack which states you need to bring a completed form with you for each ST and you can only buy 4 ST's per privilege card, so I'll try and find out to be 100% certain.

i booked me and my lad age 13 on the presentation,i received a pack and card,he didnt,i rang the hotline and the lady said she would send one out as he gets his own form etc,she confirmed we are both booked for the viewing,i must say its not that orgainised

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here