Amex retail catering

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nov 20, 2003
hove
burgers and sausages

TLO please tell stuart to phone kevin at Blakes catering butchers and I am sure that he wont find a better sausage or burger at a good price also a local comp. no I dont work for them .best mate is a chef and he swears by them .Once again thanks for your input

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well done to Al for taking this onboard. Good luck mate.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I had cottage pie at Kidderminster Harriers FC, could we do that as well, its an inspired food for winter matches.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Is that recently? I remember we had the same when the Albion played there in the early 2000's.
No, in the early 2000's!

...wasn't it fantastic though, cottage pie at the football......doesn't get much better than that!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Great work Al - & thanks for putting your head above the parapet. Azure certainly have a lot of (ahem) food for thought, so let's hope they start working on a new strategy asap. :thumbsup:

THE CUSTOMER IS NEVER WRONG! :wink:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Is that recently? I remember we had the same when the Albion played there in the early 2000's.

early 200's, had Fish 'n' Chips before the game and then saw these beauties, so had one as well!

Terraces, beer, food & footie .... oh those days!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Stewards to be about the queues and act to stop pushing in, especially at half time.
(Some nice people send a mate at 3.35, who is then joined by 8 mates with their orders on half time whistle).
Unfair to the well mannered people waiting behind.

Absolutely this... if you've been waiting in a queue for 10 minutes I shouldn't have to put up with the bloke who left early at half time, and the rest of his mates to come and sell out the food before the queue can move.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
One other thing it's taken me nearly a week to remember...

They intend to get some sort of CAMRA approval (a cask marque?) with a view to hosting beer festival across the lower concourses.

Hey, what about Tubthumper's German bier fest for the lager and pilsner lovers? I'm bloody serious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports