AMEX presentations to "long standing fans" are now ON!!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
I've been a STH at the Withdean on 4 occassions and been to at least 8 games at home each season on average :angry:

Why the hell have I not received a letter like this !?!?! :rant::rant:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
A mate of mine who purchased a FC Manchester home ticket but had only been to Withdean once before got an invitation to call and book a presentation in the post this morning. So they must be going through the database.

What does his surname begin with? (and first name for that matter?)

Wonder if it's alphabetical.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I've received one, I'm a blue member (don't know if that makes any difference?) booked my presentation Feb 28 - Get in!
My surname begins with C so maybe alphabetical don't know?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I've received one, I'm a blue member (don't know if that makes any difference?) booked my presentation Feb 28 - Get in!
My surname begins with C so maybe alphabetical don't know?

I guess there's no + numbers? I'm attend games more regularly than my Dad so hope we both get at invite, otherwise I'll have to wait for him with general sale. Hm.

Guys I have been for my presentation this morning, just to let you know there are plenty of places all around the stadium still free, I had read on here there were limited spaces in certain parts of the stadium, that is untrue.

errall all spaces are limited. There's only 22,300 of 'em

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Got an invite in the post today, A mate is sorting my ticket but i'm still going to go along to the presentation & have a mooch.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Yep, I received a letter like this today, my name starts with a C so it's possibly alphabetical. I won't actually be buying one at the presentation as I will be buying on with my group of friends when they go on public sale, but I'll go to a presentation anyway to inspect!

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Yep, I received a letter like this today, my name starts with a C so it's possibly alphabetical. I won't actually be buying one at the presentation as I will be buying on with my group of friends when they go on public sale, but I'll go to a presentation anyway to inspect!

You still get the +3's

Ive booked mine for the 1st for 3 of us so between us will have 12 application forms

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
You still get the +3's

Ive booked mine for the 1st for 3 of us so between us will have 12 application forms

I know, but there's a group of 7 of us who want to sit together and only I recieved the letter today, none of them are 'long standing fans' and none have previously owned ST's.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
so what exactly is a long standing fan then?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I got one today (former season ticket holder, surname beginning with B) but have already got my season ticket through someone elses 3+.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports