Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Heart Attack Victim - Message from Son

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I don't normally respond to these threads, but have been following this on here the past couple of days, and that first post brought a tear to my eye, which doesn't normally happen because I'm a cold bastard!

But all the best to your old man, and wish him a speedy recovery... and a big well done to all involved who gave Bill another chance!!

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Same good wishes from me, I was very glad to hear this.

My daughter said that her friend at school's uncle was one of those who helped resuscitate Bill. In fact she told me that on the same day, as it was on facebook that evening - but I didn't post it here as people were unsure if he had survived in the end. So glad he did.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
good news, best wishes

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
THIS is why NSC can sometimes be considered a nice place to visit. Glad he's doing alright and hope he continues onwards and upwards like the Albion!

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
I'm really pleased to hear your dad is on the road to recovery and it's good to know that the staff training and defibrilator they have at the stadium all paid dividends. Get well soon Bill and hope you're soon back down at the Amex.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Nice to hear some good news, I hope your old man has a speedy recovery. I just did a workplace first aid course last week, the bulk of which focused on CPR - I'd recommend anyone who has the opportunity do the same, you never know when you might need it.....

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Happy days, that's great news, well done to all concerned, you can be very proud of yourselves.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
That's great news. He'll be well looked after at the RSCH.
Hoping he has a speedy recovery, and is back at the Amex soon.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Wishing Bill a speedy recovery and all the best to your family mate. Agree with you about the leaving early stuff. I don't do that myself but it's a free country and people have a right to make their own choices.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
That's great news - I'm sure everyone here wishes him all the best in his recovery. I imagine he'll be back before we have Hoskins, Buckley, Vicente and Reyes all on the pitch at the same time.
A similar thought had crossed my mind! Getting Bill back at the Amex or getting Vicente to play 90 minutes -I know what my money's on! All the best to you mancgull and your family.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here