Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Heart Attack Victim - Message from Son

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Glad your Dad's on the mend. The Sussex County is a great place to be for heart treatment. My Dad had a triple by pass in the summer and it saved his life! Get well soon Bill

Omniscience

Jul 12, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Shows that the work done by the medical team in terms of preparing for such tragedies has worked a treat!
Very happy to hear the news. Was truly gutted when I looked out of the west stand and saw the club doctor and his team along with the huge numbers of stewards and medical personnel. Amazing that this story had a happy ending.

You two didn't miss too much on saturday by the way!

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Yes, Bill saw the programme, thanks. Raised his spirits as have the last couple of results. He's doing well and hopefully back at the Amex in the New Year. It's been very well handled by the club. Even the biggest moaners on this site would struggle to find something to have a go at with whats happened here.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Dad (Bill) was resusitated at the stadium on Saturday and is now recovering at Royal Sussec County Hospital. He has just been moved from Intensive care to a Cardiology ward so things are looking promising.
Bloody brilliant news, I hope his recovery continues well.

Does make you wonder about some of the posters in the original thread on the subject.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Yes, Bill saw the programme, thanks. Raised his spirits as have the last couple of results. He's doing well and hopefully back at the Amex in the New Year. It's been very well handled by the club. Even the biggest moaners on this site would struggle to find something to have a go at with whats happened here.

It's great to hear that the club can take the time and energy to support your family. Some will now moan that you're only looking at the good things, they won't be able to list what the bad things are, but you're not focussing on them. Great news and please pass on my best wishes again.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I came down to watch the Burnley game in December and a number of people who sit near Bill asked me to update them regarding his progress. He's been out of hospital for a little while now and has been progressing well. He had a triple heart bypass after his heart attack.
He's been listening to games on Radio Sussex and I think he'll be in a position to get back down the Amex in late Feb......possibly the Ipswich match, fingers crossed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here