Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Amex Has To Wake Up

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'd agree with this, and was particularly struck by how loud and consistent we were both in terms of all parts of the stadium, and continuous noise in those early games. That hasn't been sustained, but we need to rekindle it as the OP pleads.

Has anyone mentioned the Sheffield Wednesday game on this thread yet? Because NSC is predominantly made up of a couple of hundred middle aged dullards you're never going to get a representative reflection of what our 27,254 fanbase truly thinks of changing things up, bringing in a drum etc. What we need is a survey taken outside the ground with a drummer at every polling station to 'drum up interest.

Jan 30, 2008
Has anyone mentioned the Sheffield Wednesday game on this thread yet? Because NSC is predominantly made up of a couple of hundred middle aged dullards you're never going to get a representative reflection of what our 27,254 fanbase truly thinks of changing things up, bringing in a drum etc. What we need is a survey taken outside the ground with a drummer at every polling station to 'drum up interest.
boom , boom
regards
DR

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I sit in the NW corner and some of the songs the fans at the back start singing are just shite, it’s no wonder the atmosphere never gets going.

There's always one!

If you don't like what is being sung, why not start your own songs eh? That's a radical idea isn't it.

Or even if you think they are shite, sing along anyway if you want to add to the noise and atmosphere.

We can only do so much.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
We have gone over this time and again. The acoustics don't help and if I understand correctly, the internal acoustics weren't a consideration when the ground was designed. They aren't going to get any better.

And could I be the latest person to mention the Sheffield Wednesday game?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Middle aged dullards [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here