Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Catering reached a shocking unacceptable low yesterday-Club please read

Jan 30, 2008
5500 people and 3 kiosks and a small one. Its the speed of service, lack of experience and the total loack of organisation which I think is the main problem as well as everything running out well before kick off so as ROSM said its a total gamble and one which many people will soon not be taking.
stop pussy footing about and do it FFS

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
An option is to not bother, FFS why complain just bring a bag of Tescos food

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
An option is to not bother, FFS why complain just bring a bag of Tescos food

BH. The point is potential LOST revenue for the club.

Dunk

Jul 27, 2011
Lewes
Yep- consistently poor service in the East Stand. I was told Harveys had run out at 2.30 yesterday but they would get some more. "How long will that take" I asked. "I don't know, as long as it takes me" was the answer. I ordered a coffee instead which the bloke, who seemed to be some manner of manager, collected after giving me a dirty look. In the meantime the student in charge of pouring Harveys had tipped the barrel up and squeezed 95% of a pint out which I asked if I could have. "Do you still want the coffee as well?", "no, I haven't got enough hands" I explained. Another filthy look and the guy had the nerve to moan at me because he had to void the coffee transaction.

Rude, slow and poor service. A pie and a pint, paid for with a swipe card, should take 30 seconds and be served with a smile, not 3 minutes and with attitude. If MacDonalds can do it then it can't be that hard.

The pie was lovely, as was the Harveys.

Seems wrong to moan with the lovely new stadium and a great win, but there is room for improvement.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
WSU:

The food is good by mass catering standards, but:

The service (queues and dithering by many counter stafff) is awful, and should have improved by now.
To run out of typically popular items, when the crowd was still short by 1,700 (15% of home fans areas capacity) is appalling.

The club are throwing turnover away.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Anyone else reckon this situation will run and run and run and run and run and run and run....................

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Let me add another complaint for the East ................... we stayed after the Burnley game for a couple of pints (as recommended by the Club). Then for some reason way before 6pm we were moved along the concourse - the stewards wanted to close it. There was no reason as far as I could get from the stewards. It was ridiculous. Is there a closing time for the East concourse ? If so - let us know. If the stewards are just wanting to finish early - well I doubt that is club policy.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
which is for the club to resolve really in my view

Surely feedback from the fans is the best way for the club to move forward ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Surely feedback from the fans is the best way for the club to move forward ?

Feedback on the heritage stones did nothing, raising issues about disabled facilities did nothing either.

Just enjoy the fact we don't get soaked every home game

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
A lot of people are saying the club are losing revenue, what is the club saying about the long queues and lack of avalible goods for purchase, do Azure just pay a fee to the club so it gets the same revenue whatever they manage to sell.

As I mentioned before most other clubs seem to get food and drink served much quicker, although Leicester were out of Singha beer...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Feedback on the heritage stones did nothing, raising issues about disabled facilities did nothing either.

Just enjoy the fact we don't get soaked every home game

Possibly BH but I had hoped the club had raised the bar above " not getting soaked at the home games ".

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here