Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amazing club video - very WOW!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Nice one mate, do you know where abouts i find the settings? i have Real Player installed.

Click on "Real Player" logo top left.
Preferences > Download & Recording
Make sure the box for "Enable Web Download & Recording" is ticked.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Nice to see yet another local company [MENTION=20936]IncudoFilms[/MENTION] getting involved with the club. Were you guys contracted by the club to produce this film or is it a showreel to highlight what you can do for them, if so I fail to see how the club cannot be mightily impressed and I hope you secure something permament from the club. Top drawer promotional video, well done.

IncudoFilms

Lucas Tucknott
Aug 14, 2011
Nice to see yet another local company [MENTION=20936]IncudoFilms[/MENTION] getting involved with the club. Were you guys contracted by the club to produce this film or is it a showreel to highlight what you can do for them, if so I fail to see how the club cannot be mightily impressed and I hope you secure something permament from the club. Top drawer promotional video, well done.

Hi Guys,

I'm freelance contracted by the club, you will normally find me on match days on the gantry filming the close ups. It looks like I will be producing more videos like this every time an external OB like BBC or Sky come in to film. Fingers crossed I get the chance to film more promotionals like this for the club and be so lucky that the game I covered was a cracker!

Thanks again for your comments, i'm glad you love it!

Lucas

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Can't wait to see the vid shown today in the same style as this of the Sunderland game again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here