Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amazing club video - very WOW!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Is it possible to make one of these from Todays victory at Portsmouth, we would all love that.
I know it depends on video source, But those videos taken for this video were never broadcast,
so I'm just wondering if this can be done.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Is it possible to make one of these from Todays victory at Portsmouth, we would all love that.
I know it depends on video source, But those videos taken for this video were never broadcast,

probably more tricky as it is not our footage to use and would need to get permission from Portsmouth.

not 100% on that but i think i am right :eek:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

Not really. This video was shot on a special camera that allows for crystal clear slomos - not normal HD format.

IncudoFilms

Lucas Tucknott
Aug 14, 2011
Cinematic Highlights Film Download

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the positive feedback, we are looking to shoot more of these films in the upcoming months. I thought I would post a link to download for iPod/iPhone/iPad as some of you expressed an interest in downloading the video.

You can find this download link on the You Tube page as my account is currently limited and cannot post links!

[yt]o3G-v2HiAb4[/yt]

Enjoy and I'll see you at the next game! :bhasign:

Lucas Tucknott

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here