Amanda Knox

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
there is a prog about her tonight and I have heard lots of referances to this woman as Foxy Knoxy, temptress, flirty tease etc. Now, have I got this wrong or did she and a man murder another person? If I have got wrong end of stick then I apologise but do you not think it is a bit distasteful that she is made out to be a bit of femme fatale/flirt/slapper by media when she actually killed someone in quite an horrific fashion?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Pretty fit though Nibble.

You dont look at the machete when you're poking the fire.

there is a prog about her tonight and I have heard lots of referances to this woman as Foxy Knoxy, temptress, flirty tease etc. Now, have I got this wrong or did she and a man murder another person? If I have got wrong end of stick then I apologise but do you not think it is a bit distasteful that she is made out to be a bit of femme fatale/flirt/slapper by media when she actually killed someone in quite an horrific fashion?

It was her and two other guys who killed the British student Meredith Kercher. Foxy Knoxy was apparently her myspace name which was picked up by the papers. It stuck because they believe that Kercher was killed in a 'drugs-fuelled sex game'.

Yes it is rather distasteful. I don't know why they are making a programme about her - is it about her or the murder?

edit: this page talks about the documentary (obliquely)
BBC - The Neutrinos feature in Amanda Knox trial documentary

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
amanda-knox.jpg

The defence rests.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Kercher was found lying partially clothed under a duvet in her locked bedroom, with her windpipe crushed and her throat partially slashed; her body had 43 bruises, scratches and knife wounds, and there was evidence of sexual assault. Two credit cards and 300 euros were missing, and her two mobile phones (for local and UK) were found in a nearby garden.[1]

Describing her as a flirty temptress is akin to describing Sutcliffe as a Lothario IMHO

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Okay she is fairly attractive but she always struck me as a smirking, unrepentant poisoned dwarf.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Kercher was found lying partially clothed under a duvet in her locked bedroom, with her windpipe crushed and her throat partially slashed; her body had 43 bruises, scratches and knife wounds, and there was evidence of sexual assault. Two credit cards and 300 euros were missing, and her two mobile phones (for local and UK) were found in a nearby garden.[1]

Describing her as a flirty temptress is akin to describing Sutcliffe as a Lothario IMHO

If we could just get past the murdering bit then she would grace anyones arm.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If we could just get past the murdering bit then she would grace anyones arm.

Ha, I think you may be the man to change her Hillbilly. Perhaps you could scratch upa prison correspondence romance with her? :lolol:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Ha, I think you may be the man to change her Hillbilly. Perhaps you could scratch upa prison correspondence romance with her? :lolol:

What do you mean "could" The foxter and I have a table booked at Nandos in 2039

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
amanda_knox460x276.jpg

Needs a bit of work. Not irretrievable though.

Come on Fella...even Claudia Schiffer has her off days, and she has'nt got the worry of Murdering people to disturb her sleep.

Not to mention all that spaghetti they get in italian jails.

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
i had a bird once that woz a bit lairey in bed. wanted me to be a bit rough wiv her. kept asking me to treat er mean so i chinned her and broke er nose. she wernt too happy about it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Who was the woman who found herself in similar trouble, in Australia?.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Come on Fella...even Claudia Schiffer has her off days, and she has'nt got the worry of Murdering people to disturb her sleep.

Not to mention all that spaghetti they get in italian jails.

Fair play, I'm certainly not saying I wouldn't. As murderers (murderesses ?) go, she's certainly up there with your Red Sonja's, Little Mo's, and Kate McCanns.

You just need to ensure you have a planned escape route and a clear exit.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Fair play, I'm certainly not saying I wouldn't. As murderers (murderesses ?) go, she's certainly up there with your Red Sonja's, Little Mo's, and Kate McCanns.

You just need to ensure you have a planned escape route and a clear exit.

Just after the bobbins glance at your watch, give it tho old "Crikey, is that the time" routine and leg it.

Anyway, she does'nt murder chaps.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Who was the woman who found herself in similar trouble, in Australia?.

Joanne Lees.

She lives in Brighton I think, I certainly saw her there in that Arcade thing opposite Churchill Square.

She was'nt murdering anyone at the time but I think I'd give a Caravanning Holiday with her a swerve.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports