Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amanda Knox

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
As in Shawshank i'm sure the sisters will give her a thorough going over most nights. Hopefully someone will put it on youtube

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Joanne Lees.

She lives in Brighton I think, I certainly saw her there in that Arcade thing opposite Churchill Square.

She was'nt murdering anyone at the time but I think I'd give a Caravanning Holiday with her a swerve.

She used to work in Thomas Cook in North St. Booked my hols in there a while back and have to say...I definately would. However probably would'nt take up any offer of a cheap Australia holiday after!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Saw that lees once, looked quite saucy to me. whyshe getting stick, she did f*** all:ohmy:

maybe!!

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
I totally agree the whole foxy thing is completely inappropriate. I saw her pic on the front of my wife's girly trash mag with 'Foxy Knoxy' all over it, I bet the parents of the deceased are over the moon that their daughters murderer is now some kind of sick murdering kinky pin up used by trashy women's mags.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I totally agree the whole foxy thing is completely inappropriate. I saw her pic on the front of my wife's girly trash mag with 'Foxy Knoxy' all over it, I bet the parents of the deceased are over the moon that their daughters murderer is now some kind of sick murdering kinky pin up used by trashy women's mags.

It's not like Knox or her family enjoy that nickname either - really didn't help her at the trial.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here