Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I in England?

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
The British public feel ripped off, this is why they behave this way.

The press certainly dont help the situation, with negative comments.

However on the news today they said that some kids in a school from Crawley are having to take some lessons in the corridor because of the amount of kids?

Why is this, is it because of the amount of people who are coming to this country, or is everyone suddenly having kids?

Then when people have to wait for operations or appointments with the hospital or doctor again why is this? Is this because of the amount of people who have come to this country or have the hospitals laid staff people?

This is why people get annoyed.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
adrian29uk said:
The British public feel ripped off, this is why they behave this way.

The press certainly dont help the situation, with negative comments.

However on the news today they said that some kids in a school from Crawley are having to take some lessons in the corridor because of the amount of kids?

Why is this, is it because of the amount of people who are coming to this country, or is everyone suddenly having kids?

Then when people have to wait for operations or appointments with the hospital or doctor again why is this? Is this because of the amount of people who have come to this country or have the hospitals laid staff people?

This is why people get annoyed.

There is a serious problem of overcrowding in this country. England is half the size of France and yet has the same population. The south east especially is going to have to find a way of building new homes off the greenbelt as London's population is set to rise by 1 million in the next 10 years...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
i would give this about 4 years before a flash point occurs between British/immigrants/government.

I don't blame the immigrants. i would do the same thing in their situation. I blame the government policy, but I will be damned if my future is put in jeapordy because of inadequate border controls.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here