Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
surrey jim said:
multicultural socity,

what is a socity ?

A new city somewhere ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You're not in England, you're in Slough mate.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I was watching the "Blair Legacy" debate last night, and interestingly the BBC cited mass migration as having a significant positive effect on the UK economy because the skills gap has been closed, new projects/businesses get up and running quicker because staffing is not an issue, and the extra money in circulation as a consequence has helped to keep inflation down.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Come friendly bombs and fall on Slough .......

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
I was watching the "Blair Legacy" debate last night, and interestingly the BBC cited mass migration as having a significant positive effect on the UK economy because the skills gap has been closed, new projects/businesses get up and running quicker because staffing is not an issue, and the extra money in circulation as a consequence has helped to keep inflation down.

as well as contributing towards the depleting pension kitty I would imagine

How now brown Slough.

When I opened my bedroom curtains this morning the first thing I saw was two Somalian women in full robes walking up the road. They looked fantastic and so out of place with the grey pavements and rain shined roads.
Bring it on, I say. I'm proud to live in a country that opens its arms to other cultures.

I soon closed the curtains when they fainted in shock at the sight of my pantless not so skinny these days white body.:(

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Economically YES it does have a positive effect, but for your ordinary Joe ?

Not really, 50,000 cars on the road that dont need road tax, many uninsured, doctors/dentists getting harder to make appointments, police forces having to spend large sums of money on translators etc etc the list (and its not from the Daily Mail) just goes on and on and on.

By all means come here, you are very welcome, but learn the language, make the same contributions we have to, not just the ones you cant get away with, and for fucks sake who ever is in power you are quick to tell us we need them and even quicker to take their taxes, well start building the infrastructure that an influx requires, or the people that were born here will just get angrier and angrier.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
We are living in a multiclitoral society. Hurah!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
The thing i dont understand is all these muslims that say the west is evil and must be destroyed, but there the FIRST ones to come to OUR country and claim benifits from OUR taxes and take OUR jobs!

There aint no BLACK in the UNION JACK!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here