Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Alpha Men Assemble - What The Fu..?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Clearly a bunch of disparate marginalised oddballs and angry misfits able to coalesce with the help of the internet. Unsurprising to see some sticking up for them on here.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If you knowingly block a major thoroughfare used regularly by the emergency services, then be default you will prevent an ambulance either getting to a patient or getting a patient to hospital. Simple really.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guess that's bad news for all the people who undertake roadworks all over the country.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It sounds like this lot who invaded Colchester hospital accusing NHS staff of crimes against humanity.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/10/21/anti...g-medics-of-crimes-against-humanity-15460580/

I saw that on Frankie Boyle New World Order, I couldn’t stop laughing at the spokesidiot who fronted them up. Quite remarkable such people exist, in a former age these were the same types who accused old ladies of witchcraft.

This lot are yet again evidence that the gene pool needs some more chlorine added!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I saw that on Frankie Boyle New World Order, I couldn’t stop laughing at the spokesidiot who fronted them up. Quite remarkable such people exist, in a former age these were the same types who accused old ladies of witchcraft.

This lot are yet again evidence that the gene pool needs some more chlorine added!

Not so much ethnic cleansing, but a quick wash with soap and water would wipe most of them out.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
It shouldn’t do, the denial of urgent or for that matter non-urgent medical treatment for the general public because of the actions of extremist protests and their supporters is disgusting.

No protest should warrant that outcome as a direct or indirect consequences, and those involved should be subject to the full force of the law.

Nothing controversial about that at all.

Yeah, there is, if you are going to include indirect consequences. You could lay the blame for the protest happening at all at the feet of whoever or whatever is being protested, and then the indirect consequence is theirs, and then on and on, or is there a limit to how many cause/effect links are in the chain?

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
I agree but that situation is not new these days……..only recently people were actively protesting in ways that prevented the emergency services doing their jobs effectively which put lives at risk.

I don’t seem to recall the invective on here being quite so critical on those people, maybe those posters were more liberal?

Is there an emoji for Whataboutery, if not, could we have one!!!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Is there an emoji for Whataboutery, if not, could we have one!!!

0D95F4BF-90D2-468F-8264-5D289C82A00B.jpeg

I prefer this to any emoji

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
In all honesty…..………nah.

When I opened the tread I thought it was about another Marvel film, however once I read a couple of posts I was enchanted by some of the invective about this particular group of extremists.

Which then made me reflect on the recent Insulate Britain thread, where some of the usual suspects tacitly or explicitly supported the action of the protestors regardless of the implications to the general public.

I don’t have the time or inclination to trawl through the tread to embarrass anyone however it’s certainly no surprise that for a group of the narcissist on here some protestors walk on two legs……..in fact that is to be expected.

Chin chin.

What you are missing is that Insulate Britain's aim is/was to reduce CO2 emissions by cutting unnecessary heating and thus do something to the benefit of the majority of people . These alpha guys are only interested in themselves, they are by definition made up from disparate political persuasion who don't believe in the state and have been rallied by the anti-vax banner.

The Insulate Britain campaign is fundamentally right except there delivery was very wrong - political suicide to be seen to stop an ambulance on camera and then retrospectively for their leader to say it was ok. It was wrong and they moved from potentially having support to being isolated.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
What you are missing is that Insulate Britain's aim is/was to reduce CO2 emissions by cutting unnecessary heating and thus do something to the benefit of the majority of people . These alpha guys are only interested in themselves, they are by definition made up from disparate political persuasion who don't believe in the state and have been rallied by the anti-vax banner.

The Insulate Britain campaign is fundamentally right except there delivery was very wrong - political suicide to be seen to stop an ambulance on camera and then retrospectively for their leader to say it was ok. It was wrong and they moved from potentially having support to being isolated.

Hmm sounds like the individuals in both campaigns are committed to extremist measures which are intended to inflict harm on the general public……no mitigation applied here, throw the book at the lot of ‘em.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here