Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Alpha Men Assemble - What The Fu..?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
This article reports protestors holding up traffic including an ambulance which they didn’t let through even when the paramedic pleaded with them to move.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/10/04/insu...rotestors-to-help-ambulance-through-15359474/

This kind of protest is putting lives at risk, those involved should feel the full force of the law, no exceptions, and just like anyone else/group that decide to do so.

I’m surprised I am having to make that point to be honest.

I think it’s a given that nobody should deliberately hold up ESV’s. I think, if I may speak for others momentarily, people find it odd that you are making the point at all

It appears; like a lot of similar posters, that you’ve been drawn to this thread like a dog to a whistle but having found yourself here with no discernible point to make you’ve decided you must defend them somehow. So you’ve posted irrelevant claptrap.

IMHO :)

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
This article reports protestors holding up traffic including an ambulance which they didn’t let through even when the paramedic pleaded with them to move.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/10/04/insu...rotestors-to-help-ambulance-through-15359474/

This kind of protest is putting lives at risk, those involved should feel the full force of the law, no exceptions, and just like anyone else/group that decide to do so.

Yeah, but this thread is about the alpha men thing. Finding some kind of equivalent case doesn’t diminish the disgust felt by people (specifically I mean myself) about hospital invasion.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

If people refused to move when made aware that they are blocking an ambulance on call to an emergency, yes, they should be prosecuted, I think I said as much in the post you were replying to, so you don't have to make that point, you just are, and in slightly annoying whataboutery fashion, presumably because you either support the Alpha Men Assemble wallys a bit, really don't like any form of "woke" protest, or both.

I don't think any and all protests that block a road, should be treated as though they were deliberately blocking ambulances from getting to life threatening emergencies though.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Must be some psy-ops thing to make people get vaccinated. I refuse to believe anyone would voluntarily call themselves "Alpha Men Assemble".

Joe 90

Sep 16, 2021
Must be some psy-ops thing to make people get vaccinated. I refuse to believe anyone would voluntarily call themselves "Alpha Men Assemble".

To borrow a phrase from a Mongolian basket weaving forum "It glows"

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I think it’s a given that nobody should deliberately hold up ESV’s. I think, if I may speak for others momentarily, people find it odd that you are making the point at all

It appears; like a lot of similar posters, that you’ve been drawn to this thread like a dog to a whistle but having found yourself here with no discernible point to make you’ve decided you must defend them somehow. So you’ve posted irrelevant claptrap.

IMHO :)

He's a neo whataboutalist.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
If people refused to move when made aware that they are blocking an ambulance on call to an emergency, yes, they should be prosecuted, I think I said as much in the post you were replying to, so you don't have to make that point, you just are, and in slightly annoying whataboutery fashion, presumably because you either support the Alpha Men Assemble wallys a bit, really don't like any form of "woke" protest, or both.

I don't think any and all protests that block a road, should be treated as though they were deliberately blocking ambulances from getting to life threatening emergencies though.

If you knowingly block a major thoroughfare used regularly by the emergency services, then be default you will prevent an ambulance either getting to a patient or getting a patient to hospital. Simple really.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

I'm not going to say it's clever because I don't want to give them any credit but 'Alpha Men Assemble' is reasonably close to 'Avengers Assemble' and no doubt some of these lunatics fancy themselves as a bit of a superhero. It's a deliberate choice on their part I think.

Thing is they're less Iron Man and more Tin Tosspots.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Priti Patel will be delighted that her Jack-booted warriors are on the rise.

Until they string her up from a lamppost.

We live in strange and bordering on dangerous times when our government is playing politics with the right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
If you knowingly block a major thoroughfare used regularly by the emergency services, then be default you will prevent an ambulance either getting to a patient or getting a patient to hospital. Simple really.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not so simple really, what do you call regularly, and how long is the road blocked for?

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
In this topic: cunning fergus is surprised.

In all honesty…..………nah.

When I opened the tread I thought it was about another Marvel film, however once I read a couple of posts I was enchanted by some of the invective about this particular group of extremists.

Which then made me reflect on the recent Insulate Britain thread, where some of the usual suspects tacitly or explicitly supported the action of the protestors regardless of the implications to the general public.

I don’t have the time or inclination to trawl through the tread to embarrass anyone however it’s certainly no surprise that for a group of the narcissist on here some protestors walk on two legs……..in fact that is to be expected.

Chin chin.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Yeah, but this thread is about the alpha men thing. Finding some kind of equivalent case doesn’t diminish the disgust felt by people (specifically I mean myself) about hospital invasion.

It shouldn’t do, the denial of urgent or for that matter non-urgent medical treatment for the general public because of the actions of extremist protests and their supporters is disgusting.

No protest should warrant that outcome as a direct or indirect consequences, and those involved should be subject to the full force of the law.

Nothing controversial about that at all.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
In all honesty…..………nah.

When I opened the tread I thought it was about another Marvel film, however once I read a couple of posts I was enchanted by some of the invective about this particular group of extremists.

Which then made me reflect on the recent Insulate Britain thread, where some of the usual suspects tacitly or explicitly supported the action of the protestors regardless of the implications to the general public.

I don’t have the time or inclination to trawl through the tread to embarrass anyone however it’s certainly no surprise that for a group of the narcissist on here some protestors walk on two legs……..in fact that is to be expected.

Chin chin.

You don’t mean me then. Pretty sure I didn’t contribute to that thread and if I did it wouldn’t have been to offer support to people holding up ambulances.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
You don’t mean me then. Pretty sure I didn’t contribute to that thread and if I did it wouldn’t have been to offer support to people holding up ambulances.

I don’t have you down as one of the narcissist gang, they should know who they are, but then again they are narcissists.

If you fancy a giggle you should take a peek, then come back to this one.

It’s a hoot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here