Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Almen Abdi

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
In both league games last season with Sheff W neither side deserved to win, they were dull games in which both teams were happy with a point at the particular moment of the season.

They definately had the better of us in the first play off game, although the injury jinx that struck us certainly cost us only coming back to the Amex with only a single goal defecit.

The 2nd leg home game was the biggest battering of a side i think i have ever seen for 60 mins.... how we were not 4 up i have no idea, but credit to Sheff Weds for hanging in there and eventually we ran out of steam.

They were better than us in 1 game last season, certainly no more than that.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There's only one poster who said that.

Well Rusty Kent is suggesting I am deluded and Notters wants to know if the "one" poster saw any of the games, although he may only have been referring to the Amex play off game where we were much the better side and got cheated by incompetant officials again.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well Rusty Kent is suggesting I am deluded and Notters wants to know if the "one" poster saw any of the games

Reading back through the thread I'm fairly sure only blockhseagull said that we were better than them over all four games. I think some of the posts are at cross purposes.

Notters quoted Viper, not you or blockhseagull.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Reading back through the thread I'm fairly sure only blockhseagull said that we were better than them over all four games. I think some of the posts are at cross purposes.

Notters quoted Viper, not you or blockhseagull.

I'm pretty sure I said we were better than them over 46 games. I also said they weren't great against us not that we were better than them my point was I can't see them being a auto challenger

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think Sheff Wed just got a little bit stronger there.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Hopefully we'll sign some similar quality players.......and soon. We are almost always so slow when it comes to incoming transfers.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He was shite anyway.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I think Sheff Wed just got a little bit stronger there.

I think a lot of clubs are a lot stronger in this division now; however a lot will be determined by what each manager and coaching team get out of all the players that they sign. It will also be determined by who can steer clear of injuries to key players.

And finally and more importantly................which team can be the most ''consistent'' There is no doubt that on their days there will be a lot of good teams but the ones which can do it consistently will be the ones who will be successful.

We have a good side and we have individual match winners in our side. If we can get consistency we will be up there again challenging.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
To be fair though Owls in the park looks like a good family event, BHA missing a trick? We could have our own NSC stand, not sure what we'd have on it mind!

CnKDc5gWEAA9BL7.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
To be fair though Owls in the park looks like a good family event, BHA missing a trick? We could have our own NSC stand, not sure what we'd have on it mind!

View attachment 76835

I don't know about Owls but there's one bird there with a HUGE arse. I don't even need to point her out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here