Allardyce talks Hoofball (brighton reference)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Your right, he is a man under enormous pressure and I for one don't think West Ham will go up. Which will mean Fat Sam gets the sack. Then they will be looking to bring someone in to play the "West Ham way" as they jokingly put it and I wonder who will be top of their wish list?......Just hope the way they treated Zola is remembered by his friend.

Di Canio's name is all over that job

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Deep joy...another west ham love in. Must be half a dozen threads on the hammers this week alone. lmfao.

Ive always liked West Ham, their style of play, the way they always seem to beat Manure. But have to say they look as if they'll be turfed out in the semi's of the play-offs.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
The money West Ham have spent - they should get the better of us. They must be the best paid squad in the division. Is Fat Sam making the most of his players ? Clearly not. Is he keeping the supporters happy ? No.

It will be great if they end up in the play-offs.
80 million in debt and will be in this division next season:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don't recall Gus criticising Sam Al? What did he say and when?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If we don't go up Poyet will not be here next season, i'm certain of that. This is just an opinion I have and one I realise 95% of people will disagree with. But we will see.

Just been going through some bookmarks and found this one.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Considering the shit big Sam has had to put up with about this "hoofball" shit, i don't think he's done to bad.

Sometimes, in the championship and away from home against good sides like Brighton, you need to adapt your tactics accordingly. Park the bus, hit em on the break, hoof it up, etc etc if that's what's needed to win a game, then i'll take it.

On reflection...did we deserve to go up ? probably yes although it wasn't pretty at times. I like to think we've got a good blend now and capable of mixing our play to suit the opposition. Carroll has been superb and many Liverpool fans are gutted he's gone. Im sure many of you hate Nolan for his celebrations but he's scoring for fun.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Nolan "scoring for fun" - oh dear. Messi scores for fun, Ronaldo scores for fun. I think you're talking bollocks.

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
I've developed a real mini hatred towards West Ham and their fans over the last few years. This is largely brought about by an annoying brother in law who supports them and wanks on incessantly about "the academy of football" and always mysteriously drops the "H" in order to make himself sound more like some kind of East London local "prole" whenever he shouts their name.

Still time for a Hull City / Blackpool second half of the season collapse I guess. Here's hoping!!!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
4 goals in 5 home games in one of the toughest leagues in the world....from a midfielder ? I think you don't know what you're talking about !!!!!

Big f***ing deal. 4 goals is scoring for fun, what a muppet! Nobody's ever said Lampard scores goals for fun and he's been successful for a decade. Nolan has his first good month in. 5 years and you wet yourself!

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Big f***ing deal. 4 goals is scoring for fun, what a muppet! Nobody's ever said Lampard scores goals for fun and he's been successful for a decade. Nolan has his first good month in. 5 years and you wet yourself!

Bwahahahahahaha, pint of BITTER with those SOUR GRAPES sir. You obviously didn't like the funky chicken celebration at the Amex last year either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports