Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Allardyce Resigns....

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
I am really happy about this. I could of seen us play them next year and them just parking the bus. No doubt we would also lose

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
He's cleared out his training ground desk...he's gone.
Probably saw the no of other opportunities now available.
Was he on a bonus for keeping them up..

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The timing is a little annoying. Would have been better if he has strung them along all summer, and then jumped ship on the eve of the new season, like Pulis.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I wonder if it's a coincidence that Defoe has gone to Bournemouth? Maybe he resigned because Parish wouldn't match Bournemouths offer?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Great news. Allardyce, like Pulis, has that ability to avoid relegation and I had Palace in that third quartile of the 2017/18 Prem and safe from the drop, but this resignation changes all that.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
That's Pulis and Big Sam who couldn't quite see eye-to-eye with the powers that be. Blonde haired, flash harry chairman, who's a fan with an ego syndrome, again?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Palace mate has just text me asking if they could have CH. After I stopped laughing he also told me the rumour is that Sam got the hump because they wouldn't go all out to get Defoe.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
He obviously didn't think he could keep them up with the retrospective diving rule coming in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here