Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All time favourite film?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I take it you're a bit of a film man then ! :thumbsup:

Films are my great passion along with BHAFC. I coould bore you for hours.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Another vote for the Shawshank Redemption as the greatest film, but my personal favourite is possibly The Mask or Cool Runnings

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
JP was a good film. The film score was majestic and the T Rex attack was one of Spielberg's omg moments but overall it was not a masterpiece tbh just a very decent blockbuster.

Wasn't spielbergs favourite film he made JP? His love of family and all that. Think it represented more than just a blockbuster. Agree, not a masterpiece, but think it meant more to him than many realise. May be wrong.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Have you deliberately waited til Uncle Spielberg has tiptoed upstairs with his Halliwell's Film Guide ?

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
Goonies. "Anybody gotta candy bar, Baby Ruth"?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Have you deliberately waited til Uncle Spielberg has tiptoed upstairs with his Halliwell's Film Guide ?

Took a phone call half way through typing that post......finished it and found he had already rumbled the thread !

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Les Enfants du Paradis - been my favourite for years. Seen it about 30 times and I never tire of it

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Wasn't spielbergs favourite film he made JP? His love of family and all that. Think it represented more than just a blockbuster. Agree, not a masterpiece, but think it meant more to him than many realise. May be wrong.

His favourite and most personal film is ET The Extraterrestrial.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here