Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] All I want in the Europa League knockout round is...

All I want in the Europa League knockout round is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I got my brown wings on a trip to Hamburg many years ago. I was the giver and she received with some aplomb. Maybe our paths could cross again 🤔
TFFT!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Nicks

I've just pre-booked accommodation in 6 cities trying to get ahead of the game ( all with free cancellation) but I have noticed a lot of these places are being coy and wanting payment before the draw is made in February.
So be aware when booking if you are doing the same as me.

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
I've just pre-booked accommodation in 6 cities trying to get ahead of the game ( all with free cancellation) but I have noticed a lot of these places are being coy and wanting payment before the draw is made in February.
So be aware when booking if you are doing the same as me.
You're joking, yeah ?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Don’t, Palace fans will dine out on this for as long as it takes them to build that new stand.
Genuinely couldn’t care less if they sit in one of their many fried chicken establishments taking the piss out of something they’ve never got close to doing or seemingly never likely to do :laugh: Let them cry their obvious bitter tears of jealousy :smile:

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Similar restaurant experiences (without the vodka) in rural China back in the early 90s. Invited into kitchen, picked stuff out of cupboards and fridge. 20 minutes later, something delicious would turn up at the table.
I had an experience a little like that in rural China. But it was more like a pet shop, with various reptiles, insects and even cats in cages. I chose fish…

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Fook 'em. Grow a pair. Let them dine out on Brighton getting through the quarter finals of a major European competition. Would happily see them try to find the humour in that.
Erm…. You misunderstand, I’ve certainly got a pair, it’s more a pop at their infantile mentality and their obsession with nonces and homosexuality. The “Young Boys” so called joke has been referenced several times on BBS. Another European side that tends to tickle them is Nancy 🤣

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Erm…. You misunderstand, I’ve certainly got a pair, it’s more a pop at their infantile mentality and their obsession with nonces and homosexuality. The “Young Boys” so called joke has been referenced several times on BBS. Another European side that tends to tickle them is Nancy 🤣
I repeat… fook 'em. I don’t give the faintest shit, or faintest whiff of shit, what they obsess over. The idea that some people are hoping we don't get drawn against a very beatable team because those nasty bullies at Palace will make beastly jokes, is utterly embarrassing. Get a grip. Don’t let them live in your head. They would swap their grannies for a place in the last 16 of the Europa League, having conquered Ajax, Marseille and AEK Athens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here