Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All get ready to laugh at Naylor...

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
Love the fact that many posters on here over the last few months are now in the process of removing egg from face :lolol:

storer

Nov 28, 2010
I am a Brighton fan that had some info I thought others may want to know. What a night.

Evening Trigga.

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Just hilarious seeing some of the comments on here, well done to the OP. Wonder how Naylor is feeling now, must be eating humble pie (for those of you who haven't seen his tweets on Zamora they include comments like 'no chance he is coming back', 'yawn', 'getting tired of Zamora talk etc etc..

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
My subscription to the Argus via my tablet is going to be priceless at 6am tomorrow.

C'mon Andy, give it your best!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
BZ

This story/rumour has another a chapter I believe...

get excited people

image.jpg

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I for one would be VERY pleased to see Bobby back with the Seagulls. Don't forget he was playing Premier League football last season and scored one of the contenders for goal of the season. Sure he's not as young as he was (are any of us?) and he's had his share of injuries, but an announcement that he was rejoining us would be one of the biggest and most positive pieces of transfer news in the club's history. And a wonderful boost ahead of the season kick-off.

And who posted this at five past four this afternoon??? Stunning news. Well done to the club for making this happen.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Just hilarious seeing some of the comments on here, well done to the OP. Wonder how Naylor is feeling now, must be eating humble pie (for those of you who haven't seen his tweets on Zamora they include comments like 'no chance he is coming back', 'yawn', 'getting tired of Zamora talk etc etc..

Well done to seagullwedgee who stated BZ Returns and a 12 month contract on his thread back on June 20th....he was also slated.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sorry Andy, I don't believe you.

[tweet]628329254187626497[/tweet]

Unless it was someone close to Zamora who put the initial speculation out there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here