Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All get ready to laugh at Naylor...

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Hastily arranged apparently, according to Mr Naylor...

"Albion have brought former goal hero Bobby Zamora back to the club in a hastily arranged deal.

The veteran striker and fans' favourite rejoined the Seagulls last night on a one-year contract after the club decided on Friday to open negotiations with him and his agent.

Dicussions continued over the weekend and Zamora, 34, is back with the club where he made his name after passing a medical.

He was a free agent after parting company with relegated Queens Park Rangers at the end of last season."

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
At least Naylor didn't tweet about a returning player we'd all been waiting for...

We'd have Dean Hammond now :lolol:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Just hilarious seeing some of the comments on here, well done to the OP. Wonder how Naylor is feeling now, must be eating humble pie (for those of you who haven't seen his tweets on Zamora they include comments like 'no chance he is coming back', 'yawn', 'getting tired of Zamora talk etc etc..

He now writes 'hastily arranged negotiations' that started on Friday. Unfortunately the 'no chance he is coming back' doesn't apply to AN!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Andy Naylor doesn't give a flying f*ck what the mongs think, and he's laughing because he knows the mongs would LOVE his job.

I know he's got a tough job but in CMS and Zamora he's got arguably our two biggest ever signings not just wrong but spectacularly so. He didn't merely not get the scoops, he rubbished both signings.

And you're wrong if you think he doesn't care about criticism on here. He loves to have oblique pops at NSC. That's not the actions of a man rising above his critics.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Andy Naylor doesn't give a flying f*ck what the mongs think, and he's laughing because he knows the mongs would LOVE his job.

I know he's got a tough job but in CMS and Zamora he's got arguably our two biggest ever signings not just wrong but spectacularly so. He didn't merely not get the scoops, he rubbished both signings.

And you're wrong if you think he doesn't care about criticism on here. He loves to have oblique pops at NSC. That's not the actions of a man rising above his critics.

He may have a tough job but while there may be one or two who'd love his I don't think he does. Stuck on an increasingly irrelevant paper that's edited (badly) on the other side of the region and begging for sources outside of the club, the man from Stoke comprehensively fails to get anywhere near a job on a national. Would I want his job? F**k no. Even those muesli mountain stalwarts Jo Wadsworth and Anna Roberts have moved on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here