Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All Boxes now sold

Cromwell Road Gull

Jul 2, 2008
Was fortunate to get invited to the Falmer corporate presentation today by a mate who is in the friends of the albion scheme.

Got to say the club have done a fantastic job here already in terms of selling the corporate side of things.No amateur set up here.

Was amazed to see all 14 boxes have now been sold (13 of them for 5 years) and that a massive amount of the Platinun seats have already been purchased or reserved.

The way the stadium manager spoke of Falmer was also massivly impressive - they really see this as the future template of modern football stadia and have taken what they deem the best parts of Wembley, O2 and Emirates - I cannot f***ing wait for the first game now after today.(However i will add not from the corporate seats - cant enjoy a match with the prawn sarnie boys)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
And where are your pics?

Cromwell Road Gull

Jul 2, 2008
mate ive only just learnt how to post let alone post a pic.

Anyway they all have a pic of me in there looking like a doughut in a high vis coat and and a hard hat too small

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Just joshing, great news anyway.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
i must admit i was doubtfull the club would manage to sell all the boxes, i know there will still be plenty of other hospitality tickets available but this is still very impressive.

i think some of our rivals and club knockers might get a bit of a shock when season tickets go on general sale too.

Cromwell Road Gull

Jul 2, 2008
Must admit i thought that they may have let the platinum seats go a little cheaply.

The chief sales guys also worked on Coventry and Hull grounds as well as others (funnily enough he said when he moved over 8 years ago from Australia, Falmer was supposed to be his first ground, to be followed by Liverpool - took a little longer than he anticipated) said that for the comparative seats at those grounds they now trade for £2500 in premier league and about £1500 in Championship.

I think maybe they should have done 5 years and 10 years and binned the lifetime deal to generate further income, especially if in the premier league. But what do i know, i guess these guys are the experts.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
cant help thinking that if theyve sold this quick maybe they should have put the prices up a little more to maximise revenue

perhaps bloom will decide to open the city college space above the east stand as another corporate suite? as far as i'm aware there is no use for it at present.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
mate ive only just learnt how to post let alone post a pic.

l

The quickest way is to copy and paste and put it between
img ]

Cromwell Road Gull

Jul 2, 2008
yeah middle tier - they even said the reason for this is that they are 15 - 17 degrees above pitch level which is the opitmum. f***ing boring bit of information but showing they are really making the effort to sell them

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Must admit i thought that they may have let the platinum seats go a little cheaply.

The chief sales guys also worked on Coventry and Hull grounds as well as others (funnily enough he said when he moved over 8 years ago from Australia, Falmer was supposed to be his first ground, to be followed by Liverpool - took a little longer than he anticipated) said that for the comparative seats at those grounds they now trade for £2500 in premier league and about £1500 in Championship.

I think maybe they should have done 5 years and 10 years and binned the lifetime deal to generate further income, especially if in the premier league. But what do i know, i guess these guys are the experts.

sorry, do you know how much platinum seats cost (roughly)

Cromwell Road Gull

Jul 2, 2008
I believe all 2400 odd( however i may be wrong and think some gold seats may be on lower teir also). The corporate seats in the middle tier dont take up the whole tier but alot of it.

Platinum is the most central with Gold either sides. You actually get to choose your exact seat and like i say alot of them seem to have gone from the sheer number of stickers mrking each seat sold

Cromwell Road Gull

Jul 2, 2008

Platinum was either £1000 for life or £500 for 5 years(after 5 years if we are in a higher divison the renewal cost could rocket) then £99 a month. This didnt include VAT

Gold was slightly cheaper a month but same up front cost. Both include all home league games, cup and friendlies, and a car parking space (1 for 2 platinum seats or 1 for 4 gold seats)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Up front payment of £500 (5 years) or £1000 (life) then £99 per month (ie £1188 per year) to get something like...

- A seat for each friendly, league game and cup game
- Access to lounge before/during/after games (food and drink cost extra)
- A programme for each game
- Priority access for extra tickets and tickets for events
- 1 parking space for every 2 tickets bought

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here