Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Playing great.
Maybe he isn’t shit after all?
So confused

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Are you joking, he’s been awful, given it away numerous times.

Half a dozen incisive balls from attacking positions including a beauty just before the goal .
Thought he really added something in that half

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I like him, but he's not good enough for the way we play. If Potter leaves then I'd be happy to see him stay but it's not going to work out for him with this defensive manager. He needs a very different style of play to really benefit him and get the best out of him. There's no suggestion our style is going to change, so for me it's the end. It just hasn't quite worked out but he'll be a good signing for someone.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Will probably getting more minutes now as would assume Veltman will now replace dunk in the back 3

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Are you joking, he’s been awful, given it away numerous times.

He was shocking for the first 20 mins. He does put a good early ball in the box but apart from that I’m along way from convinced that he’s good enough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not a wing back. Decent going forward. Think he would look best in the Trossard role.

Ultimately probably not quite up to it though, I reckon for physicality and mental reasons. Hope to be proven wrong as the ability is there, has lovely technique and can put in a great cross.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
He reminds me a lot of Skalak. Clearly skillful player, can hit a brilliant cross, but the rest of his game is in no way good enough and can't be relied upon

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He reminds me a lot of Skalak. Clearly skillful player, can hit a brilliant cross, but the rest of his game is in no way good enough and can't be relied upon

Good comparison - although Skalak's crossing was good enough to earn him a place in the team/squad for the first year and a half of his time here.

Top goal creator in that time, his stats were very good, then went sadly downhill towards the end.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Read an article recently about an average sort of player going from Turkish leagues to Holland and scoring loads in his first season. The gist of the article was the quality of defending in the Eredivisie is very poor and as such it is quite a high scoring league. (I've got no facts or figures to back this up, just what the article was saying.) Immediately it made me think of Jahanbaksh's highest scoring player in the Eredivisie status and maybe why he's not done so great in the Premier League.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here