Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alireza Jahanbakhsh 1.4million

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Someone needs to get down there and take a matching pic from the same spot for confirmation!

Good work by the way

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Someone needs to get down there and take a matching pic from the same spot for confirmation!

Good work by the way

Isn't that the County Mall Shopping Centre? If so, is this the first time we've been beaten to a signing by our closest football league neighbours?

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Isn't that the County Mall Shopping Centre? If so, is this the first time we've been beaten to a signing by our closest football league neighbours?

Yeah it could be in crawley but something here looks very very familiair, and if is in crawley, this still looks very very very promising, he is also with 2 friends like he is showing off. Very exciting and bozza saying has been to amex and training ground, i think we might have our man.
Fingers crossed, announced today with Bobby Z

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He has been to the Amex and the training ground. Fact.

You sure he wasn't attending the Eco Technology Show in Thurs and Friday? I did tell my boss to leave our stand and take a walk and take pictures of anyone who looked like a footballer but she wasn't having any of it. Wish I'd gone now :thumbsup:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Yeah it could be in crawley but something here looks very very familiair, and if is in crawley, this still looks very very very promising, he is also with 2 friends like he is showing off. Very exciting and bozza saying has been to amex and training ground, i think we might have our man.

That news would keep me happy till the first game of the season if I'm honest!

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Very exciting and bozza saying has been to amex and training ground, i think we might have our man.

And with Kanchelskis carrying both of their luggage and Lord Lucan opening the doors I think we can safely say we're home and dry on this one. Crack open the champers!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
That news would keep me happy till the first game of the season if I'm honest!
Well we'd also at least need a new left back before the first game, but other than that I can relate to your joy.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
At least that would make him eligible for a house on arrival at Gatwick.

What sort of reactionary racist right-wing rubbish is that? ...... Said he slightly tongue in cheek.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here