Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alireza Jahanbakhsh 1.4million

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Google translate, even for seemingly common phrases, is not a great translation service. You can't say he should have worded it better, then ignore that the words you're saying he used wrongly are ones he never used, they are a computer programme's approximate translation of what he said in another language.

See above apparently in English and yes there are phrases in many languages that are similar. 'Turn down/reject', are emotive and lot different to I'm not ready to make a decision or even no comment. We'll have to disagree on this.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I don't know why, but football fans do get a bit prescious at times. Maybe because we're stuck with the albion for life no matter how bad it gets, they find it hard to accept when wealthy overpaid mid level players have no loyalty, or dis' us.

If he's someone with inside knowledge, why the need for two accounts, which both share that knowledge? But weird if true.

How do you find the URL's of each poster?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How do you find the URL's of each poster?
I don't know what you mean? I have no idea who has a second account. The mods could check.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Can you explain why it's obvious that the club have authorised him to say stuff on NSC?

Let me make it clear - I'm definitely NOT ITK about anything - I just pick up stuff from here. Ok, this is my thinking. NooBHA only starts posting around the time Burke leaves and what he (?) says is clearly from the inside. Persian Prince starts posting yesterday and it's to start dropping hints about Jahanbaksh, nothing else. I get the impression that the club is less leaky to Bozza after last summer's transfer rumours - these are controlled snippets rom the new recruitment team. Why do I think they're the same person? The posts are written in the same style - either two different people who had exactly the same education or same person. I think Jahanbaksh will sign as will two players we've never thought of. BZ? He'll pop up in the new shirt adverts tomorrow or not at all.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Let me make it clear - I'm definitely NOT ITK about anything - I just pick up stuff from here. Ok, this is my thinking. NooBHA only starts posting around the time Burke leaves and what he (?) says is clearly from the inside. Persian Prince starts posting yesterday and it's to start dropping hints about Jahanbaksh, nothing else. I get the impression that the club is less leaky to Bozza after last summer's transfer rumours - these are controlled snippets rom the new recruitment team. Why do I think they're the same person? The posts are written in the same style - either two different people who had exactly the same education or same person. I think Jahanbaksh will sign as will two players we've never thought of. BZ? He'll pop up in the new shirt adverts tomorrow or not at all.
Or just some attention seeker stating the obvious?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

NooBHA is definitely different from other posters on here. I didn't get the significance of him starting posting when Burke left (did he say anything of significance in the Jan transfer thread, for instance?; I also note that Murphy hasn't arrived yet, who has been the subject of the majority of his postings over the past month). PersianPrince is somewhat different in that the username has been crafted with only one potential signing in mind. I also didn't get the link between both posters' writing style, but will keep that in mind.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Simple question. If this Alireza is something really special, how come we haven't been gazumped by a bigger richer Championship club? He's been touted for long enough for others to check him out and put in offers. I will only get excited once I have seen him play....if we sign him. I don't buy the club dropping hints via tame posters as suggested. Call me precious but I get the very distinct impression he wants better than the Albion and we will just be a fall back option if he ends up here.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

Just one more thing, how's Mrs Columbo?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Simple question. If this Alireza is something really special, how come we haven't been gazumped by a bigger richer Championship club? He's been touted for long enough for others to check him out and put in offers. I will only get excited once I have seen him play....if we sign him. I don't buy the club dropping hints via tame posters as suggested. Call me precious but I get the very distinct impression he wants better than the Albion and we will just be a fall back option if he ends up here.

Precious........ No actually spot on.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Precious

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
... I get the very distinct impression he wants better than the Albion and we will just be a fall back option if he ends up here.

you mean like the two articles couple weeks back that stated exactly that.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
you mean like the two articles couple weeks back that stated exactly that.

Do we really want to get excited about players like that? How much effort is a player like that likely to put in when things go wrong?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great input, thanks

This thread is like when you go on a date and don't hit it off and have nothing left to talk about, and are just waiting for something to happen or the end of the night...

(You may want to re-read your post if you didn't see what I'd done already...!)

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Do we really want to get excited about players like that? How much effort is a player like that likely to put in when things go wrong?

Personally i like seeing a player with ambition. If he is as good as he thinks he is we get a couple of years out of him then a big club comes in and pays a lot more than the 1.4 million we paid

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here