Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alireza Jahanbakhsh 1.4million

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Looking less likely:

Alireza Jahanbakhsh (21) wants to continue his career in the Netherlands. The Iranian striker NEC expects to develop preliminary optimally in the Eredivisie. For example in AZ or PSV.
A longer stay in Nijmegen Jahanbakhsh is highly unlikely, especially given his expiring contract next year, all to his supervisor Amir Hashemi that option not completely exclude. A concrete offer from Netherlands Jahanbakhsh not yet received, but he would be high on the list in both AZ and PSV. "I understood," says Hashemi, "though it is awaited in both clubs what is still happening in the transfer market. Certainly in AZ is much dependent on the sale of one or two players. But both clubs could be a great next step for Alireza. "

NEC asks reportedly amounting to two million euros for the player, who last month won a Golden Bull as the best player in the Jupiler League and also finished top ranking figure VIs. From abroad have - with Hashemi or NEC - indeed all clubs in recent weeks reported that are willing to put this sum on the table. A departure from the seasoning would be a loss for NEC, released in the vain search for new players Marcel Ritzmaier (PSV) and Jan Wuytens (AZ). Their arrival proved financially unfeasible.

Brighton & Hove Albion, Spartak Moscow and New York City FC were concretely Jahanbakhsh as well as a number of clubs from the Middle East and China. According to Hashemi is the international Iran "one hundred percent certain 'not opt ​​for the money and make the aforementioned clubs little chance for his signature. With Brighton in the English Championship he is still in talks to discuss plans and ambitions. Norwich City, newly promoted to the Premier League would also consider a bid.

http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/az-of-psv-een-fantastische-stap-voor-jahanbakhsh.htm

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Fair play to the club for trying to get him, but there are bigger fish than us after him. Move on to the next target I think.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just my assessment. I know nothing for sure.

With no track record I can't see why he/she is likely to know more than any other poster. Not saying you are wrong but surely you need something to base your faith on?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Looking less likely:

Alireza Jahanbakhsh (21) wants to continue his career in the Netherlands. The Iranian striker NEC expects to develop preliminary optimally in the Eredivisie. For example in AZ or PSV.
A longer stay in Nijmegen Jahanbakhsh is highly unlikely, especially given his expiring contract next year, all to his supervisor Amir Hashemi that option not completely exclude. A concrete offer from Netherlands Jahanbakhsh not yet received, but he would be high on the list in both AZ and PSV. "I understood," says Hashemi, "though it is awaited in both clubs what is still happening in the transfer market. Certainly in AZ is much dependent on the sale of one or two players. But both clubs could be a great next step for Alireza. "

NEC asks reportedly amounting to two million euros for the player, who last month won a Golden Bull as the best player in the Jupiler League and also finished top ranking figure VIs. From abroad have - with Hashemi or NEC - indeed all clubs in recent weeks reported that are willing to put this sum on the table. A departure from the seasoning would be a loss for NEC, released in the vain search for new players Marcel Ritzmaier (PSV) and Jan Wuytens (AZ). Their arrival proved financially unfeasible.

Brighton & Hove Albion, Spartak Moscow and New York City FC were concretely Jahanbakhsh as well as a number of clubs from the Middle East and China. According to Hashemi is the international Iran "one hundred percent certain 'not opt ​​for the money and make the aforementioned clubs little chance for his signature. With Brighton in the English Championship he is still in talks to discuss plans and ambitions. Norwich City, newly promoted to the Premier League would also consider a bid.

http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/az-of-psv-een-fantastische-stap-voor-jahanbakhsh.htm

Grim.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Maybe the article is just poorly translated but it appears to contradict itself a bit.

Aye. If it was in English, it would say:

"He's only interested in a big club in Holland, unless a medium or large Prem/Serie A club comes in - in which case he'll go there. Meanwhile, he is still treating Brighton in the English Championship as complete mugs by using them as a bargaining chip by pretending to be interested in their plans and ambitions"

Personally I hope he breaks his leg.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Maybe the article is just poorly translated but it appears to contradict itself a bit.

The definition of a "come and get me plea"?

I'm reading that as he wants to stay in Holland as a preference, but he is keeping his options open if those preferred clubs don't come in with a bid.

If we do get him, it doesn't look like it is going to happen quickly.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If we do get him, it doesn't look like it is going to happen quickly.
Or he'll be staying long.

Which is fine by me business is business, but that's a hell of a lot cash to pony up for the shirt letters :dunce:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Which is why we should learn from last season and move on to the next target, don't put all your eggs in one shopping cart (I hope its a cart as opposed to a basket)

Maybe Jamie Murphy is us doing just that? Two wingers, two bids (allegedly). Sign one: Great, sign both: Happy Days!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here