Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alien Abduction meeeting in Brighton

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
you may laugh but abduction is very real....usually (or always) a burst of DMT excretion.

watch this intelligent and compelling offering on abduction and get back to the thread.

don't mock what you don't understand - the key trait of a fool.

First reply, complete with a Youtube video because you're incapable of expressing your own opinion so have to rely, sheep-like, on promoting what others have done.

Full house on CT bingo, methinks.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Maybe they all really did get abducted by aliens. It would be unfair and close minded to dismiss their claims completely.

I do however strongly suspect they were just dreaming.

for me, this is close to the truth - most abductions occur in the inner worlds of humans - the astral - which is the same (almost) as "the dreamworld." The difference is many wake up / return with physical marks - again, the documentary presents this - but hey, easier to have a giggle and laugh and mis perceive the word "alien" - as many on this thread are doing.

Dictionary interpretation of Aliens:

Unfamiliar and disturbing or distasteful. Unlike one's own; strange; not belonging to one.

Hollywood and the media did a good job of social engineering this word to mean laughable green squid heads with ray guns......and this thread shows that many fell for it.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
First reply, complete with a Youtube video because you're incapable of expressing your own opinion so have to rely, sheep-like, on promoting what others have done.

Full house on CT bingo, methinks.

i know the makers of this movie, and it endorses my own opinions.

the closed minded "cultural imprints" bingo card i have had a full house on the first page.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Brilliant. I can't be the only person who read the words 'alien abduction' and immediately thought 'hybrid x'. And yours was the first reply.

Seriously, are there any conspiracy theories that you don't believe? The thing that makes you such an idiot is that you believe anything that goes against the accepted point of view. No doubt there is probably something in a small amount of the stuff you bang on about, but the fact that every single possible event or situation is absolutely 100% a conspiracy with you just makes you look like an utter idiot. You don't seem to consider the plausibility of any of the theories, you just accept without question that they must be correct and everything must always be a conspiracy, which funnily enough is exactly what you mock the rest of us for doing.

How's the attacks on the Olympics coming along?

There was never a serious attempt to disrupt The Olympics, however, there has been a series of attacks on Bernie Ecclestone by tall, blonde alien women over the years in an attempt to destabilise F1.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
the doc shows many strange things snapped with camera phones.

but your sentence is the great example - "an alien" - your mind see's "an alien" as a being something in the physical.

abduction is real in the sense that energetic entities abduct in the internal, and cannot be seen in the external.....hence the DMT link.

unknown (alien) abduction is real - it IS fact.

the documentary goes a long way to prove it too.

but if one works in a logical and rational job, and deep within "western culture" - any 'mystery' is something to be mocked.....totally natural, and further great evidence of "cognitive dissonance."

what was an exorcism doing for centuries?
what was a shamanic cleanse doing?
removing abduction.

:laugh:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
This is lovely stuff. We have gone through Chem Trails, Olympic Illuminati, Bilderbergs, Presidents, Moon Landings, Global finances, 9/11 and finally, finally we have little green men.

I pretty much dismiss all CT's, especially when they only have poorly produced fan videos on the youtubes to back it up, unless it's some event where the official report is so obviously retarded that no human on earth would accept it but little green men abducting us in our own brains is truly, truly full retard. Genius, keep up the good work Hybrid.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oscar in, Oscar out - two up front or loan striker - selling Barnes was a good deal or cost us promotion. With so much disagreement on the forum, we're lucky that Hybrid_x unites us all.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
the doc shows many strange things snapped with camera phones.

but your sentence is the great example - "an alien" - your mind see's "an alien" as a being something in the physical.

abduction is real in the sense that energetic entities abduct in the internal, and cannot be seen in the external.....hence the DMT link.

unknown (alien) abduction is real - it IS fact.

the documentary goes a long way to prove it too.

but if one works in a logical and rational job, and deep within "western culture" - any 'mystery' is something to be mocked.....totally natural, and further great evidence of "cognitive dissonance."

what was an exorcism doing for centuries?
what was a shamanic cleanse doing?
removing abduction.

Again, how do you KNOW this? How is it a FACT?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Perhaps they've abducted Augustein

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Again, how do you KNOW this? How is it a FACT?

Because it states in his post. Look again. You can clearly say he has typed the word FACT. It's true. You are a sheeple, no wait that doesn't work, a Sherson? One of those.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It's highly, highly unlikely that life exists elsewhere so the idea of a couple of spongheaded Greys popping to earth and having a fiddle with us is quite, quite ridiculous. In theory, maybe but in theory there could be red pigeons.

Given the number of stars out there i would argue that actually it is highly likely that life exists elsewhere. If they have the technology to get to us is another question.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
This is lovely stuff. We have gone through Chem Trails, Olympic Illuminati, Bilderbergs, Presidents, Moon Landings, Global finances, 9/11 and finally, finally we have little green men.

I pretty much dismiss all CT's, especially when they only have poorly produced fan videos on the youtubes to back it up, unless it's some event where the official report is so obviously retarded that no human on earth would accept it but little green men abducting us in our own brains is truly, truly full retard. Genius, keep up the good work Hybrid.

Don't forget the tunnel / secret base / alien meeting point / government building at the A27 :D

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
you may laugh but abduction is very real....usually (or always) a burst of DMT excretion.

watch this intelligent and compelling offering on abduction and get back to the thread.

don't mock what you don't understand - the key trait of a fool.

Have you ever taken Dimethyltryptamine (DMT)

Powerful stuff for 15mins and taste like what moth balls smell of :lolol: Not recommended.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Given the number of stars out there i would argue that actually it is highly likely that life exists elsewhere. If they have the technology to get to us is another question.

But why would it be MANS adaptation of an alien? If life does exist, it would probably be a low functioning organism. If you really believe little green men jump in flying ships to spy / probe earthlings, you're ****ing ******ed.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Well, yes, there is an argument for both to a degree. I am firmly in the unlikely camp for reasons that have been discussed on here ad nauseum but I can see arguments for both. The main gist of my argument is that nothing would surprise me if proof was presented.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here