Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Perhaps that means it had to be used now otherwise it would have expired by the summer and he'd have to reapply ? So, maybe if the permit isn't used within say 3 months it becomes invalid ?

There is zero logic in the club applying for the permit and leaving Mac Allister where he is if the permit expires in the summer. If the permit is time sensitive then we’d be bringing him back now (which hopefully we are anyway) rather than wasting our time having to go through the application process again in a few months time and potentially delaying Mac Allisters pre season arrival.

I’ve never heard of a football work permit that wasn’t valid for the length of the contract. I’m sure this whole work permit expiring in the summer thing is a bit of speculation from someone and it’s snowballed into people believing there is some truth in it when there isn’t

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So today do I:-

A - Start looking for a new job, as my current employment is have a serious effect on my (mental) health and wellbeing.

Or

B - :bounce: all the posts from all the miserablists who have been seriously fookin pissy pants stupid over this transfer.

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
0b1a1457-1381-45b6-8dc4-39c309fcc7ad-00229078-279d-4c51-a9ef-0e174bc3e074-home-alone-3.png

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Who's that man from Argentina
Who’s that man we all adore
He’s got a Scottish name but plays Maradonna’s game
And we won't be short of goals anymore.

The last line doesn't scan. Too many syllables.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh god this is too much.

The :bounce:-a-thon starts from around #360.
I've skimmed through a further 5 pages but just can't pull the trigger on one particularly jaw droppingly stupid post because there's always one worse, just around the corner.

Bravo NSC - never change.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Who's that man from Argentina
Who’s that man we all adore
He’s got a Scottish name but plays Maradonna’s game
And we won't be short of goals anymore.

Messi instead of Maradona fits a bit better imho. Could see this taking off, about time we got this song back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Oh god this is too much.

The :bounce:-a-thon starts from around #360.
I've skimmed through a further 5 pages but just can't pull the trigger on one particularly jaw droppingly stupid post because there's always one worse, just around the corner.

Bravo NSC - never change.

Do it...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here