Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
They’re not happy, are they? 77% No.

But that is mainly because there's no replacement and no one in the pipeline. Interestingly, none of those comments indicate they thought they had a chance of signing him permanently. I recall some postings on NSC that were suggesting the bloke loved Boca and didn't want to leave but I'm not getting any of that on Twitter.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
"Alexis Mac Allister's environment confirms that he is leaving #Boca . Will play in #Brighton in exchange of € 600mil + 200mil extras in case you manage to save yourself from the descent. Sensitive low for Russo. The soccer player was already notified of decision."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B79hSfLjKln/?igshid=9ud9e77g9xhp

Boca: Alexis, we know this is your boyhood club, your dad's past history, and potentially a chance to win the league, but you're off to Brighton after all.........

Alexis: But it's mid summer here, it's freezing there, I dont even have a winter coat. I don't want to go, this is my club and you announced just 2 days ago I was staying?

Boca: Yeah we did, but look things change. El Lizard, just called again and he offered an extra 100k and tbh we asked him for 5 minutes as we thought about the boyhood club thing and the title and then we concluded... Ah f### it Tone, we'll take the cash.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
Encouraging article. Pleased to see he actually wants to come back.

https://elintransigente.com/deportes/2020/01/30/que-paso-con-mac-allister-hablo-delgado/

The news knocked on the doors of Brandsen 805. Although from the institution they were convinced that Alexis Mac Allister would remain in the team until June 2020, when his loan ended, Brighton insisted on taking him after the Colombian Olympic Qualifier and from the surroundings of the player accepted the offer .

Initially, as they had to compensate the Xeneize financially, they offered 500 thousand euros. The leadership commanded by Jorge Amor Ameal rejected the proposal and the club president himself said he would continue until mid-year. At the same time, he added that the desire of the footballer himself would be important for the final decision.

In the last hours, the English team sent a new offer to have it before the agreement: 600 thousand euros and 200 thousand extras if the English team manages to save itself from the descent. Although Xeneize did not intend to accept it, the 21-year-old soccer player's environment changed his mind. Now Alexis, very considerate of Miguel Ángel Russo's coaching staff , decided to leave the team.

In dialogue with Fox Sports, Marcelo Delgado , a member of the Soccer Council, referred to the situation: “We were soccer players, one understands. The father, Carlos, called (Raúl) Cascini 10 days ago, then he called me and the club president to serve the people of Brighton . ” In addition, he confirmed: "We sat down, we had a talk with the people of the English club, we talked a long time to see how the situation was and today the boy told us that he wants to go."

The " Chelo ", friend and right hand of Juan Román Riquelme made it clear that as a club they cannot do anything since the player's pass belongs to the England club. “We know the category that Alexis has and we would like to have him but we cannot take away the possibility. We are comfortable with him, he has a contract, but hey. He told us that today. We are reaching an agreement so that it can be defined, ”he said.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I don't speak Spanish. Can anyone give the gist of this?

Alexis.jpg

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I don't speak Spanish. Can anyone give the gist of this?

View attachment 119656

I want to tell you that despite only being at the club for 6 months I have big love for all of you, because you made me feel like I’ve played my whole life at this great club. Today I say goodbye and i want to thank the authorities of this institution for this opportunity that i can take advantage of this special work permit to play in one of the best leagues in the world. It is very difficult for me to take this decision but perhaps this is unrepeatable as I don’t have a passport. The clubs reached an agreement thanks to the understanding of Boca and this gives me the opportunity to begin my international experience. See you soon!

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I'm beginning to believe this is happening.
Welcome Alexis. If we can stay up, the future looks bright.
In fairness, if we get relegated the future still looks reasonably bright apart from the fact that the Championship has been a black hole for many clubs bigger than ourselves.
Let's hope Alexis has the X-Factor.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9226716 said:
I want to tell you that despite only being at the club for 6 months I have big love for all of you, because you made me feel like I’ve played my whole life at this great club. Today I say goodbye and i want to thank the authorities of this institution for this opportunity that i can take advantage of this special work permit to play in one of the best leagues in the world. It is very difficult for me to take this decision but perhaps this is unrepeatable as I don’t have a passport. The clubs reached an agreement thanks to the understanding of Boca and this gives me the opportunity to begin my international experience. See you soon!

Thank you @Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Somewhere in the last few days I saw a suggestion that the work permit that was granted is only valid until the summer. Can anyone confirm that is the case? And if so, do we know why that is? I can't remember hearing of another case where the work permit was for a duration of less than the contract being signed.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Somewhere in the last few days I saw a suggestion that the work permit that was granted is only valid until the summer. Can anyone confirm that is the case? And if so, do we know why that is? I can't remember hearing of another case where the work permit was for a duration of less than the contract being signed.

Perhaps that means it had to be used now otherwise it would have expired by the summer and he'd have to reapply ? So, maybe if the permit isn't used within say 3 months it becomes invalid ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Perhaps that means it had to be used now otherwise it would have expired by the summer and he'd have to reapply ? So, maybe if the permit isn't used within say 3 months it becomes invalid ?

Perhaps it’s linked to the joys of something that is unmentionable apart from on the dedicated thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here