Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Pritchard

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
£8 million is nearly three times our current record amount paid for a player. That is beyond smashing our record transfer. It is obliterating it.
Maybe they finally found the '83 Cup Final MILLIONS [emoji38]

woody12a

Nov 9, 2006
I think Hambo might just get a place on the bench if we are struggling with injuries through the season. If he gets a chance he may just grab it and run......We will see.

I watched Hambo play for the U23's against Whitehawk last week, he was woeful, absolutely anonymous, subbed after an hour , there is not a chance he will be anywhere near the first team this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
While I'm sure Pritchard will be great signing this will surely make Houghton's job a nightmare keeping the squad happy. If we carry on playing 442 how do you get Kayal , Stephens, Pritchard and Sidwell in the team or on the bench. Maybe we will play one upfront, putting either Hemed or Murray on the bench.
I liked the idea of quality wingers and two powerful. Strikers with an aerial threat but I can't see this happening and with Solly March back in training KLL is no where near the bench in the fullness of time.
Interesting times ahead.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Stockdale

Bruno
Goldson
Dunk
Bong

Kayal
Stephens

Skalak
Pritchard
Knockaert

Hemed

Excuse me whilst I try to hide my MASSIVE erection

Stockdale

Bruno
Goldson
Dunk
Bong

Knockaert
Kayal
Stephens
March

Pritchard

Murray

Excuse me whilst I try to hide my MASSIVE erection

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can somebody kidnap Pritchard and his agent and lock them in Lancing Academy until everything is sorted and he has signed.
The sooner we get this finalised, the sooner he can focus on the Derby game.

Really hope this goes through, it'll be our main summer signing I think.

Just a defender needed, and maybe replacements for Holla and Elvis if they move on.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
The sooner we get this finalised, the sooner he can focus on the Derby game.

Really hope this goes through, it'll be our main summer signing I think.

Just a defender needed, and maybe replacements for Holla and Elvis if they move on.

IMO he will replace Holla,Elvis and Wilson.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
IMO he will replace Holla,Elvis and Wilson.
That leaves us with a squad much smaller than previous years.

Typically we start with a squad of 26, maybe increasing it in January.

If Pritchard replaces 3 players, we'll be starting with a squad of 24 ( assuming we also bring in another central defender ).

With no emergency loans, starting with such a small squad is certainly courageous.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Yep, have to say I agree somewhat. A decent season at Brentford and little else.
Don't get me wrong, this is an exciting potential signing but a massive chunk of money and massive risk that I'll be praying works out.
Our recruitment team of late does seem to be doing an amazing job, but at that sort of money, there'll be no hiding if he's not as good as we're hoping.

I know it's not a whole lot cheaper but isn't it six and a half million? The extra one and a half is only in add ons. So only if he performs and therefore increases his value do we pay that extra.
I'd welcome him, he really is a good player, and I'm convinced BHA would have the best engine room in the Championship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here